Tremors props

KillAllHumans

I have been lurking around RPF for a while and haven't been able to find much in the Tremors props department. Most threads are old(3-5 years) and the photo links have been deleted.

I'm thinking of making myself some budget Tremors props. What do you guys have in your collections? Any ideas of what I could make...:thumbsup

I know a big one awhile back was the map of the valley. Apparently it was an existing map that just had different names put on it. But I don't know, other than the Graboids there's not much that isn't fairly generic, which is my least-favorite prop because people see it and say, "Gee, an old phone/bottle/whatever? Who cares?"

Ain't no lightsabers or DeLoreans. It would definitely be a challenge.

One thing that would be cool, but only if you're a fan of the later movies, is a replica of the arcade game cabinet that you could put an emulator setup into.

-Rog

something from everyone's favorite survivalist.

1-uzi4u.jpg

I can't remember if there was a magazine cover shown in Tremors 2 ... I know there was a cabinet for the arcade game.

"We could be in ... People Magazine ..."

I know a big one awhile back was the map of the valley. Apparently it was an existing map that just had different names put on it. But I don't know, other than the Graboids there's not much that isn't fairly generic, which is my least-favorite prop because people see it and say, "Gee, an old phone/bottle/whatever? Who cares?"

Ain't no lightsabers or DeLoreans. It would definitely be a challenge.

One thing that would be cool, but only if you're a fan of the later movies, is a replica of the arcade game cabinet that you could put an emulator setup into.

-Rog
A framed map with some age would be awesome for a wall piece. I would love to get my hands on that file.

As for the cabinet. I was thinking of that for a project this summer. I could design the vinyl on the side myself if it isnt already out there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A framed map with some age would be awesome for a wall piece. I would love to get my hands on that file.

As for the cabinet. I was thinking of that for a project this summer. I could design the vinyl on the side myself if it isnt already out there.

anyone know where i can get a map or get a printable map file?

There's also the comic book covers Dark Horse did for the movie where they went back to the town. I never knew the kid on the pogo stick was also the girl in Jurassic Park until i looked her up once she popped up in the Tremors sequel as the character.

I really want to print one of these if I ever get a house (with a basement) big enough to display and a printer. Though it'd be a hoot if I could hit it in the hallway of my apartment.
graboid-life-size-wall-mount-ender-3-split-3d-model-aeabde4500.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back