Mrs. Peel You're Needed ! THE AVENGERS - What you got ?

Assassins charm bracelet from 'How to Succeed ... At Murder'.

20170114_151940.jpg20170114_151838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The clowns bomb from 'Look Stop Me If You've Heard This One, But There Were These Two Fellas'

20170117_134216.jpg20170117_134246.jpgPDVD_140.JPG

The golf course 13th hole flag post from the episode The 13th Hole. The miniature spy camera slides down into the post as it does in the episode. I just need a warm day now to paint it up ;)

20170125_153949.jpg20170125_154050.jpg

I don't have any props (well, I do own a pinstripe suit, bowler hat and brolly) but I do have the entire Avengers and New Avengers runs on DVD. One of my all-time favourite TV shows. Great thread!

Big fan of the Avengers, I occasionally do a Steed cosplay, and have a fine collection of bowlers, brollies and suits:

Me as Steed MCM 10.15.jpg

Managed to be 'CHAP of the Month' in the CHAP Magazine:

Chap Steed.jpg

Also tracked down a pair of those champagne bowls, here with bowler, brolly and "..We're NEEDED!" card, modified as a tribute to Patrick Mcnee on his death:

Steed, we're needed.jpg

Finally, the Corgi toys Gift Set No. 40, with a repro box and brollies:

Corgi Gift Set.jpg

Big fan of the Avengers, I occasionally do a Steed cosplay, and have a fine collection of bowlers, brollies and suits:

View attachment 702254

Managed to be 'CHAP of the Month' in the CHAP Magazine:

View attachment 702258

Also tracked down a pair of those champagne bowls, here with bowler, brolly and "..We're NEEDED!" card, modified as a tribute to Patrick Mcnee on his death:

View attachment 702260

Finally, the Corgi toys Gift Set No. 40, with a repro box and brollies:

View attachment 702261

Extremely cool :thumbsup

This really intrigues me. Is it based around a small shock absorber unit, like one of the rear shocks on a motorcycle?

Nothing so elaborate as that i'm afraid, it's simply a piece of plastic pipe that has a coat hanger pushed through it which is then shaped around a milk bottle and sprayed silver :lol

.......................................................................................

Henrietta from 'How to Succeed ... At Murder'

Repeat after me Mrs. Peel ...
RUINATION TO ALL MEN !

2.jpg20170220_165838.jpg

2.jpg

20170220_165838.jpg

Full size New Avengers style Cybernaut bust. Originally designed and intended to be four winners trophies in a competition Four were built but ultimately none were used.

cybernaut.jpg20170304_131338.jpg2017 Dead Man's 1st Prize Trophies.jpg

Great collection and brilliant scratchbuilds. Very Inspirational. Loved this series.:thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back