ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Glad to see this! If they continue changing to getting items in and then shipping like they have lately they are going to sell a ****-ton...

Credit where credit is due... the more I see these Rens, the more they're growing on me. It looks like past the first wave of crappy photos, great photos are emerging and showing to me this thing is pretty darn good.

I'm impressed Got Maul I'd say you're most definitely on the right track. :thumbsup Get those past orders out, keep the quality, and keep a turn around time like this.. you'll make a customer out of me once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Ren helmet as well. Very nice helmet.

The inside has a padded ridge around the eye area. This may make it difficult to wear glasses inside the helmet.

The helmet is very light weight. This is my first fiberglass helmet so I don't know how it compares to others. I would think a plastic one (like the standard edition) would be very difficult to differentiate from this fiberglass helmet if they were finished the same.

The helmet does have a chemical odor. Hopefully that fades over time. I wouldn't recommend wearing it for long until the odor fades.

Overall, it is a great helmet. I'm very happy with it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Just received my Han Solo holster rig. Very nice! I have one question though, and was wondering if anyone else sees this the same. The leg strap is really, really long. Even at its tightest, it flops around on my leg. I'm 6'1, 190lbs, so I'm not small and this is a Medium rig. Anyone else having this issue?

I received my Ren helmet as well. Very nice helmet.

The inside has a padded ridge around the eye area. This may make it difficult to wear glasses inside the helmet.

The helmet is very light weight. This is my first fiberglass helmet so I don't know how it compares to others. I would think a plastic one (like the standard edition) would be very difficult to differentiate from this fiberglass helmet if they were finished the same.

The helmet does have a chemical odor. Hopefully that fades over time. I wouldn't recommend wearing it for long until the odor fades.

Overall, it is a great helmet. I'm very happy with it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
my only problem with the Anovos Kylo and the Propshop Kylo is that the faceplate is painted with that paint splatter effect, whereas in the movie, it seems perfectly smooth...?

my only problem with the Anovos Kylo and the Propshop Kylo is that the faceplate is painted with that paint splatter effect, whereas in the movie, it seems perfectly smooth...?

I think it depends on the scene. Looks splattered in this shot.

Attachments

• IMG_1460.JPG
    IMG_1460.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 157
Today's Anovos deal is 45% off the 'Luke Skywalker Bespin ensemble'.
Pretty good if you were thinking about getting one of these, but a bit cheeky if you've previously paid full price for a set!

Pretty good if you were thinking about getting one of these, but a bit cheeky if you've previously paid full price for a set!

They must really be trying to get rid of these. That's the same deal they had a week or so ago. I gladly ordered mine though :D

tell me about it, i purchased all of their vader items for black friday using their 15% off code, and a week later all the vader stuff is 30% on a daily basis , reached out to them to see if they could make an adjustment, NO GO, only offered a 15% off coupon, so i canceled all of my other pre-ordered items. Just got into this hobby too, spent about $3000 with them on my first order and they just kept refusing, oh well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back