Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Post-release)

I'm 6'3" 215lbs, and have been tossed by women smaller than me plenty of times. I've seen plenty of guys with the "weaker" sex mentality smacked, choked, arm-barred and pinned by women in class. I'm glad people can feel they are "superior" based on what's between their legs, the idea that a couch potato can take out somebody that obviously engages in daily physical training based on gender, well ...the giggle test indeed!

So how much money would you put on Daisy in the cage with Adam? Cuz I'd put everything I own on Adam. And I'd win.

The Wook

ps~I'd also bet there's not one women in your class you don't believe you could take out with one punch in a real fight--let alone a twig like Daisy.

So how much money would you put on Daisy in the cage with Adam? Cuz I'd put everything I own on Adam. And I'd win.

The Wook

ps~I'd also bet there's not one women in your class you don't believe you could take out with one punch in a real fight--let alone a twig like Daisy.
There are several women in my class that I would be unlikely to land a punch on before they got in their own, there's a good possibility that my first punch would land me on my back or in an arm-bar via a counter. Could I flatten any woman in my class if they stood still to take a punch? Sure, but that goes with the men in my class as well, I have no doubt I could flatten any one in my class with one punch. It's a 2 way street, any of my class mates, male or female could lay me out if I let them put a good punch on me. Maybe not my daughter, but only maybe, she's only 13 but 5'8" and 130 lbs so I don't think I'd lay money on keeping my feet.

As far as Daisy and Adam go, sure I'll put up $1,000,000, as long as we are being utterly ridiculous lets go all the way! Better yet bring on that couch potato that can take Daisy out, just make sure it's a MAN, then your bet is a sure thing. ;)
"Size matters not" -Yoda

Once again, the Wook raises his ridiculous head to taunt and tease, just to get someone to pay attention to him. Truly sad to be that dependent on some attention, no matter how negative it is. Pathetic.

Once again, the Wook raises his ridiculous head to taunt and tease, just to get someone to pay attention to him. Truly sad to be that dependent on some attention, no matter how negative it is. Pathetic.

And once again, a few of you persist with the ad hominem attacks. Even after Vivek threw down a warning to you in this thread a few pages back.

Do as BigDaddy does: attack the positions of those with whom you disagree, without calling them names and attacking them personally.

You shouldn't have to be reminded of this RPF rule, and common courtesy.

The Wook

A FIGHT, A FIGHT
THE DARKSIDE VS THE LIGHT
IF REN DONT WIN THE KNIGHTS WILL JUMP IN .

he sure could have used them at the end of VII
(supposed to be singing not yelling ) :lol

Last edited:
adam driver gq.jpg
the bottom left story tag line seems so germane to how this all started.and hey its Adam Driver

The Wook

Wow, a twig? You do realize that Daisy Ridley can deadlift 175 pounds with ease, right?

skXcISK.gif

She's been getting into fitness since the movie wrapped because she enjoys how she feels afterwards. I'm talking serious fitness regimens that includes lifting, not just yoga and pilates.

Now, while I would definitely give a size and training advantage to Adam, to say that he'd utterly steamroll Daisy is complete arrogance. Even a martial arts master will tell you that a fight can go either way when fighting any opponent.

Wow, a twig? Now, while I would definitely give a size and training advantage to Adam, to say that he'd utterly steamroll Daisy is complete arrogance.

I never said Adam would utterly steamroll Daisy. He wouldn't have to, he'd send her straight to the canvas with one punch.

And yes, she's a twig.

The Wook

I never said Adam would utterly steamroll Daisy. He wouldn't have to, he'd send her straight to the canvas with one punch.

And yes, she's a twig.

The Wook

1) Do you know the statistical probability of successfully knocking someone out in a single punch? Even professional fighters can't reliably do it.

2) You really need to rethink your definition of the word "twig" in terms of a person's size. While Daisy Ridley has a medium to small frame, she is by no means a twig.

BTW, I noticed how you completely ignored the rest of my post. I can only assume it's because you have no counterargument to it and as such have decided to utterly ignore it because it completely countermands your assertion that she's a twig.

Bad debate form, my friend.

1) Do you know the statistical probability of successfully knocking someone out in a single punch? Even professional fighters can't reliably do it.

2) You really need to rethink your definition of the word "twig" in terms of a person's size. While Daisy Ridley has a medium to small frame, she is by no means a twig.

BTW, I noticed how you completely ignored the rest of my post. I can only assume it's because you have no counterargument to it and as such have decided to utterly ignore it because it completely countermands your assertion that she's a twig.

Bad debate form, my friend.

1) Of course pros can't reliably do it. Because they're fighting someone of their same gender. But Adam against Daisy, it'd be goodnight Daisy.

2) She's a twig compared to Adam. That's what we're talking about here. I'm not comparing her physique to suicide girls or supermodels. lol

I saw the rest of your post. I had nothing more to say about it. She looks like a twig.

The Wook

ps~FTR, I'm not being critical of Daisy Ridley. I adore her, and think she did a fantastic job in the role they gave to her in TFA. I just hate the role, as I've articulated in detail earlier in this thread.

1) Of course pros can't reliably do it. Because they're fighting someone of their same gender. But Adam against Daisy, it'd be goodnight Daisy.

Are... are you seriously suggesting that Daisy Ridley would be incapable of any defense at all against a knockout punch from a guy because she's a girl?

To quote President Josiah Bartlet: "Just be wrong. Just stand there in your wrongness and be wrong and get used to it."

You have utterly failed at research and knowledge of the body's defenses against a knockout punch and you utterly fail at basic anatomy.

2) She's a twig compared to Adam. That's what we're talking about here. I'm not comparing her physique to suicide girls or supermodels. lol

I saw the rest of your post. I had nothing more to say about it. She looks like a twig.

The Wook

Oh, so now she looks like a twig when compared to Adam Driver... Careful... you're crabwalking so hard that you're running the risk of tripping over your own feet.

ps~FTR, I'm not being critical of Daisy Ridley. I adore her, and think she did a fantastic job in the role they gave to her in TFA. I just hate the role, as I've articulated in detail earlier in this thread.

"I'm not being critical of Daisy Ridley" he says shortly after being critical of Daisy Ridley...

No. Pros can't reliably do it because they're fighting someone else heavily trained in that discipline. In that comment gender is irrelevant, I got about 60lbs on Holly Holm, I doubt I could catch her to land one, and her extra speed would lead to me getting caught with vicious counter attacks.

Plus, Adam was a marine for 2 yrs, about 10 years ago. From what I've read of hand to hand combat in the marines, its not that extensive. They have the Marine Martial Arts Program, but promotion in that is based on training hours rather than proficiency. So I would question his fight game until seen.

Doesn't matter, if she can avoid, block and counter. I've sparred many a time with younger, smaller girls, and trust me, you can't catch them. They literally eat lightening and crap thunder. And although their kicks/punches aren't going to knock me out, it wears you right down and gets very frustrating.

Size really isn't the be all and all in a fight, mind set and skill set of the individual are key elements.

Kristen's definition of a troll: Anyone who disagrees with her and has the audacity to express their dissent.
She's pretty spot on if you use wikipedia's definition...

"a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement."

Of course, the word misogynist certainly fits, too.

Wow, a twig? You do realize that Daisy Ridley can deadlift 175 pounds with ease, right?

https://i.imgur.com/skXcISK.gif

She's been getting into fitness since the movie wrapped because she enjoys how she feels afterwards. I'm talking serious fitness regimens that includes lifting, not just yoga and pilates.

Now, while I would definitely give a size and training advantage to Adam, to say that he'd utterly steamroll Daisy is complete arrogance. Even a martial arts master will tell you that a fight can go either way when fighting any opponent.

wow thats crazy!! I'm 6'2" 190lbs work construction and i dont even know if i can do that...

I'm 5'10", 163 lbs and a very competitive triathlete and distance runner. I have done 6 Ironman races and dozens of marathons and half marathons and I have absolutely no doubt a well trained woman could flatten me in a New Your minute.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back