Supernatural 1967 Impala Conversion

I think you got an awesome trade...I know i would have done it so great find! :):thumbsup

As for the cars from that family they are crazy high...I got mine for 1500 (running). I'm glad I waited. As for anyone wanting an impala here is one for 3 grand... 1967 impala

I came across this one the other day, but this scared me...

only issue it really has is that it originally was a soft top.. that was converted to a hard top. and they didn't do a very good job at it from the looks of it. nothing a person with some skill can't fix up. i'm just not that guy.

No worries! I wasn't trying to be rude, just wanted to make sure anyone interested saw that. It kind of made me nervous, so I passed. haha

I may have found one, but I see there's a bit of rust on the trunk lip here. Anyone know how difficult this would be to repair? I don't know much about body work.
67 Imp.jpg

Probably wouldn't be too hard to fix as it is now (Just going by the pictures), take it to a body shop and they can weld in new metal. It's in a spot where you'd want to catch it now before it gets any worse, that's a pretty tricky spot once it all starts to rust away.

Mine is in much better condition then theirs and I paid less for it. Yeah I've seen these cars before when I was looking. Do not trust them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

So, you can't trust us because you didn't buy one of our Impalas? ok lol ;)

My parents have sold multiple Impalas overseas, and all of their buyers have been very happy with the cars they were getting. My parents are not a dealership, but they do buy and sell quality Impalas. You get what you pay for.

Well there goes that 3k car. Lol The Cookeville crew know about it now. But wait there's more. Give it a little whole and it will be reposted for 10,000 or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well there goes that 3k car. Lol The Cookeville crew know about it now. But wait there's more. Give it a little whole and it will be reposted for 10,000 or more.

Please read my first post. My parents buy and sell quality Impalas.:rolleyes

Ok not tryin to argue man. I think Hunter looks great. I really do but the one they used for Bloodlines aka Bella looks better and sounds better. As for your family look at what I posted yesterday about your family. I'm not knocking y'all at all. I just think your prices are steep.

I know the person who is selling that car...TRUST ME....they are so far out of the ball park...I HAVE NOTHING WRONG with making money...but I KNOW how much they paid for most of their cars...AND YES THEY HAVE SEVERAL OF THEM...and on all of them they arent asking for double thier money...but sometimes 3 or 4 times their bought price...STAY AWAY

THIS x 10. I still remember calling about a car that I just missed on eBay which sold for 9500. They wanted 20,000 and even used the same eBay pics. When I asked them what work they put into it to increase the price, I got some bizarre explanation of "well we put gas in it and some carb cleaner and towed it" or some such nonsense.

I genuinely feel this family has single-handedly driven up the price for these cars and have sorta ruined the hobby for many fans. I'm sure they are nice people who found a niche market for something they love, but COME ON.

THIS x 10. I still remember calling about a car that I just missed on eBay which sold for 9500. They wanted 20,000 and even used the same eBay pics. When I asked them what work they put into it to increase the price, I got some bizarre explanation of "well we put gas in it and some carb cleaner and towed it" or some such nonsense.

I genuinely feel this family has single-handedly driven up the price for these cars and have sorta ruined the hobby for many fans. I'm sure they are nice people who found a niche market for something they love, but COME ON.

From the way you guys are talking, you make it sound like my parents are the only people who buy and sell Impalas. My parents can buy an Impala just like you guys can, and as far as putting "some carb cleaner and having it towed," that's a load of bull... As for the Ebay car, that car ended up costing my parents closer to 15k because the seller raised the price three times before they got there. You have no idea what the final cost are on these cars or how much they make.

From the way you guys are talking, you make it sound like my parents are the only people who buy and sell Impalas. My parents can buy an Impala just like you guys can, and as far as putting "some carb cleaner and having it towed," that's load of bull... As for the Ebay car, that car ended up costing my parents closer to 15k because the seller raised the price three times before they got there. You have no idea what the final cost are on these cars or how much they make.

If you say so. Not a personal attack, just an economic observation. Like I said, I'm sure you and your family are nice people who have a love for the hobby. But the eBay listing I'm talking about said the auction ended with a sold price of 9500 dollars. Sounds like the eBay seller gouged you and probably violated the terms of eBay seller rules if they increased the price by over 50 percent. And yes, I did get some bull as rationale for raising the price from 9500 to 20000 dollars. You're right though, as it was 2011 I think your family went and got it instead of towing it. So apologies for that.

And you're also right, you and your fam absolutely have the right to buy and sell whatever you like. However, its not derogatory to say that I (and probably everyone else who knows about your family's car selling biz who is looking for their own Baby to drive) always feel like I'm in a race with YOU anytime I see a craigslist ad pop up. And most of the time, the good ones DO end up showing up for sale from your neck of the woods with massive price gouging soon after.

Business is business. You charge what you want. Lots of people think you charge way too much. Nothing personal. It just leaves a sour taste for other fans who might enjoy the hobby when the prices are now artificially inflated NATIONWIDE.

But its just a hobby. So best wishes to you and your family.

Last edited:
Well said ak. I know that's how I feel. So I am sure a lot of others do as well. I had to stretch all the way out to Kansas to find mine. And I'm in WV lol just to hope no Impala hoarder would grab it before I could.

Well said ak. I know that's how I feel. So I am sure a lot of others do as well. I had to stretch all the way out to Kansas to find mine. And I'm in WV lol just to hope no Impala hoarder would grab it before I could.

Good for you and best of luck on the restoration!

If you say so. Not a personal attack, just an economic observation. Like I said, I'm sure you and your family are nice people who have a love for the hobby. But the eBay listing I'm talking about said the auction ended with a sold price of 9500 dollars. Sounds like the eBay seller gouged you and probably violated the terms of eBay seller rules if they increased the price by over 50 percent.

And you're also right, you and your fam absolutely have the right to buy and sell whatever you like. However, its not derogatory to say that I (and probably everyone else who knows about your family's car selling biz who is looking for their own Baby to drive) always feel like I'm in a race with YOU anytime I see a craigslist ad pop up. And most of the time, the good ones DO end up showing up for sale from your neck of the woods with massive price gouging soon after.

Business is business. You charge what you want. Lots of people think you charge way too much. Nothing personal. It just leaves a sour taste for other fans who might enjoy the hobby when the prices are now artificially inflated NATIONWIDE.

But its just a hobby. So best wishes to you and your family.

So if nationwide prices are going up, then that is what the market value is, nationwide. One blue collar family cannot set nationwide pricing.

If the prices for good cars are going up, it is because good complete cars are getting harder to find. If my parents' cars were over priced, they wouldn't be selling. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back