Black Series Poe helmet by Hasbro

Am I crazy, or did I see a Hasbro Deathtrooper helmet in those pics? And in that same pic, the Kylo helmet looks slightly different. The metallic face plate looks flatter and more matte.

I thought I saw one too but didn't hear about a Death Trooper Helmet. I was assuming it was just a mask

Both of them have been out for a while and are not from the Black Series line.. instead they are child sized half mask voice changers. That is why the Kylo looks slightly different. It has a slightly changed sculpt in comparison with the BS.. most notably they gave him a "meaner" brow... because kids absolutely need to be able to tell which one is the bad guy. :lol
IMG_8633.JPG

Am I crazy, or did I see a Hasbro Deathtrooper helmet in those pics? And in that same pic, the Kylo helmet looks slightly different. The metallic face plate looks flatter and more matte.

In case you also meant for pre-order, it is currently not available for pre-order on Amazon as of this moment. (I was hoping for a May 4 pre-order start date).

Force Friday mate. September 1st.

Thanks buddy, I was real anxious this morning. Thought for sure it was today, last time with the trooper helmets a buddy called me a 4am to remind me. I snuck in just by a few minutes and then the pre orders were sold out

Thanks for confirming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case you also meant for pre-order, it is currently not available for pre-order on Amazon as of this moment. (I was hoping for a May 4 pre-order start date).

Yeah I meant preorder, if my memory serves me correct I think it was a month before the release the pre order took place.

No one has heard of this helmet being able to pre order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why has there been no news on this? All the initial reports said is was supposed to release in September.

Pre-orders still aren't available. We know price point, we know release date, we know manufacturer.

I don't know what other news can be reported about this until the actual pre-orders are live.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back