The Empire Strikes Back - Snowtrooper

BenKenobi

Hi guys,

i bought in december '13 a MonCal TS Armor. But i had not enough time to finish my Snowtrooper yet. But i want to share with you, what is done! :)

First, there was the kit, arrived in 3 days from UK to Germany! :)

After the helmet built (sorry no wip pics of helmet) i tried to built the armor parts...first one was the chestarmor! ;)

Sewing the velcro... :)

Drilled holes in the chestplate and add the strapping...

Added the backpack with screws and velcro (seen on the moncal disc)...

What a night!! :D

Added holes and studs to the cod...

Glued the armshins with zag a gap glue...

Few weeks later, the paintjob outside my apartment...

The first testfit was come! Can't wait for this... :)
Sorry for this...i hate selfies. :roll:

Few weeks later i began with the weathering on my hard and softparts...hope you like it ;)

And the final selfie... :D

And here guys...a picture of my complete TS...not ready yet...i've ordered a new duster! Have to sewing on the handplate and shoulder plates! ;)
Last weekend i got a original copy of a Stunt E-11 of ESB from RS-Propmasters ;)

Any opinions? :D You're welcome! ;)

~Steffen

The new T-piece, which came from a original soundmixer (made in Germany) thanks to Mortis! ;)
The new abdomen-piece is my personal 3d print from the new file of Gustavo! Thanks for made this after request, Gustavo! 8)

The updated helmet with vents and accumulator and poti for regulate the speed of vents!

At last: The new RS Props cast from original --> ESB Stunt E-11!

T

hanks so much for this feedback! :)

Looks great. Wish i had the space for that costume also. Where are the boots from

Thank you, guys! :)
You can get the Mukluks from ebay. Look for Canadian Army Mukluks and you will find screen accurate stuff. :)

That's an absolutely fabulous and well done ESB Snow Trooper :) I love the weathering ... great selfies too ;) ... Is it a hot costume to wear? - yes pun intended ;)

Chaim

Thanks guys! I'm really happy to read this. Hope this weekend 'll my new duster shipped.
Seller told me he needs only 2 weeks...now i'm waiting 8 weeks and it's not shipped... :unsure

Hi there! I got my pictures from the photoshooting last monday. Big thanks to the awesome photographer Scott Lewis! :) Please visit his page

http://scottlewisphotography.eu or like him Shot by Scott on Facebook. ;)

snowtrooper_web136of63_zpsfc6d0d5e.jpg

snowtrooper_web135of63_zps7282f655.jpg

snowtrooper_web133of63_zps36b42bc5.jpg

snowtrooper_web121of63_zps6a0d0112.jpg

snowtrooper_web114of63_zpsbad49859.jpg

snowtrooper_web109of63_zps47a3025f.jpg

snowtrooper_web108of63_zps0b7e0098.jpg

snowtrooper_web102of63_zps69b10dac.jpg

snowtrooper_web101of63_zps1fbfe24c.jpg

I know...my naked arm, but that's OT...! ;D

Great shots, but I think your Duster is a little too yellow. You obviously haven't weathered it yet?? Get it dirty and it'll probably blend in a bit better.

Awww man, love it!
The snowies always were one of my favorite costumes from the OT!
Yours looks awesome, mate!

Tolles Kostüm, vorallem dein "weathering" ist hervorragend! ( Was ist eine vernünftige Übersetzung für weathering? Verwitterung? Verschmutzung? :confused )

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back