My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Re: My Back to the Future collection - COMIC CON P.25

I have been away on vacation, but now I'm back! I need to get back on the thinking, but to be honest, I am scared that I will be needing a new cabinet soon if my collection keeps growing, so now I am tempted to add like an ikea cabinet in the middle of the 2 as it would fit just right! Way too many options, still would be cool to have marty's outfit at least though... Though decision x)

A third cabinet will soon fill up with cool items i'm sure! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Hope you had a nice Christmas and I wish you a great 2016!

Re: My Back to the Future collection - COMIC CON P.25

Okay, so I have this new item, which is actually quite rare! It's Lorraine's bag before she goes to the Enchantment under the sea dance:

Back-To-The-Future-1955-Lorraine-s-bag-1.jpg

Back-To-The-Future-1955-Lorraine-s-bag-2.jpg

I also have the beautiful milk glass from Sarednab :)

DSC_0021.jpg

Okay so, this is what I did with the jackets, but not too sure now, I feel it's making it even more busy with it, so I might just put them away and not display them? What do you guys think? x) I could add an extra Ikea cabinet in the middle maybe...

Last edited:
Too crowdy :D
My opinion is that clothes/costumes only display well in manequins, so maybe it'd be better to put them away (just my opinion). You could however get another cabinet in the midle to display better your BTTF collection once those two cabinets are not enough ;) (and you'll keep getting more items, right? :lol)
Congrats again

What do you mean by that? Have green display cabinets and the logo hanging somewhere?

I think what they are suggesting is to get a very wide curio/display cabinet, or have one custom built to fill that whole wall. On the front of the glass, apply the Blast From the Past decal and make it look like a store front window.

I think what they are suggesting is to get a very wide curio/display cabinet, or have one custom built to fill that whole wall. On the front of the glass, apply the Blast From the Past decal and make it look like a store front window.

Mh, I don't think I'd have enough money for this x) It's really expensive do make custom cabinets. Big cabinets are quite expensive too. Never found any for cheap. it literally cost me £60 for these 2 x)

Mh, I don't think I'd have enough money for this x) It's really expensive do make custom cabinets. Big cabinets are quite expensive too. Never found any for cheap. it literally cost me £60 for these 2 x)

If there is Goodwill in France or an equivalent, you couldtry that.

Thank you :) I have been looking for it a year ago, but left it on the side as I didn't find anything, maybe I should go back to some extensive researches, but it would be nice to have it with the bag :p

Hi, guys, thought I'd share my little pepsi can collection (the pepsi light and the pepsi "great taste" don't appear in BTTF, but thought they were cool cans!)

DSC_0010.jpg

I thought I'd make one of these 1985 pepsi ad with these xD:

oijo.jpg
no saccharin.jpg

This is pretty much what's new with my pepsi plate from Roland and my Chiquita guitar ^^

DSC_0197.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back