Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

After much searching, I have it
e74f637d2292ffb658c88801f21367df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, but where do i put it ? And will this tell me how much i need to transfer before getting to western union ?

When you go to pay online. there should be drop down options on the left hand side of the screen. It will as you if you have a code, and you enter the "sneaker-dis", then pay option and WU should give you another small discount.

When you go to pay online. there should be drop down options on the left hand side of the screen. It will as you if you have a code, and you enter the "sneaker-dis", then pay option and WU should give you another small discount.
Ok i'll do that tomorrow, but no discount on product under 79$ so i'll just have the 6% from moneygram but that's ok, it will cover moneygram fees i guess

Ok i'll do that tomorrow, but no discount on product under 79$ so i'll just have the 6% from moneygram but that's ok, it will cover moneygram fees i guess
If you go in person, the fee is free at WU. Or, set up a user account, Call in to their hotline. Hope its an american picking up the phone and say you can't log in to your account and have them reset your password. Ask them for a coupon code and they'll cover half the fee if you're gonna do it online.

OK crunch time. Who has actually used either Crep Protect or this Rustolium Never Wet of their V3s. I am testing this on my V2s first. It still has to dry for 24 hours before any said water repelling actually happens. If this works on the V2s then I'll do the V3s. Apart from a slight darkening due to the wetting of the fabric, there seems to be no other side effect. If they repel water, then perfect.

That's the stuff. You should be very impressed with it's performance.

Heed the warning about not shaking the bottle. It causes massive bubbling. Ask me how I know....:lol

So as my last post states, this is setting up on the V2s first. Have you used this on your V3s yet (do you have V3 yet?)???

So as my last post states, this is setting up on the V2s first. Have you used this on your V3s yet (do you have V3 yet?)???

No, I used it on some Reebok Zpumps and some KangaROOS. No discoloration or darkening, not even on the lightly colored parts. I also did some experimenting with monks cloth.

I would not hesitate to use it on V3 if I had a pair from my experience.

No, I used it on some Reebok Zpumps and some KangaROOS. No discoloration or darkening, not even on the lightly colored parts. I also did some experimenting with monks cloth.

I would not hesitate to use it on V3 if I had a pair from my experience.

I am a little concerned about the way it sprays out of the bottle. The mist spray is wide and I got on the soles of the V2s. I am concerned about the electronics (not that they work at this time) in these shoes. The stuff smells like a watered down version of WD-40.

I am a little concerned about the way it sprays out of the bottle. The mist spray is wide and I got on the soles of the V2s. I am concerned about the electronics (not that they work at this time) in these shoes. The stuff smells like a watered down version of WD-40.
Nzfly compared neverwet and crep protect if I remember right. And due to smell, thought they were the same thing in a different package.

And everyone has been spraying crep on their V3 with seemingly no ill effects on the electronics.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nzfly compared neverwet and crep protect if I remember right. And due to smell, thought they were the same thing in a different package.

And everyone has been spraying crep on their V3 with seemingly no ill effects on the electronics.

Crep Protect is in an aerosol and the NeverWet is in a spray pack bottle. The amounts from each type of delivery system are very different. I am concerned about the amount that comes out of the spray pack, where the mid-soles and outer soles looked wet on the V2s. .

Agreed. Your work is amazing and you do things I would be game to even test. I know these batteries have to come out, but cutting open the innersole...

Question @Jedifyfe I know it would stuff the blade, but if it were heated, would it help by melting the glue?

There was a video where some guy was chopping up a 2011 MAG using what appeared to be a heated scalpel and he wad able to cut off the rubber parts really easy.

These shoes appear too fragile to be putting a heat gun anywhere near them.

Crep Protect is in an aerosol and the NeverWet is in a spray pack bottle. The amounts from each type of delivery system are very different. I am concerned about the amount that comes out of the spray pack, where the mid-soles and outer soles looked wet on the V2s. .

Find another bottle that sprays a finer amount maybe?

Find another bottle that sprays a finer amount maybe?

Thought about that. I just watched a YouTube video and the guy sprays some NIKEs with it and they are wet. Then he lets them dry, then he pours water and sauce and other stuff on them and it either just runs off or water washes it off.

Last edited:
Thought about that. I just watched a YouTube video and the guy sprays some NIKEs with it and they are wet. Then he lets them dry, then he pours water and sauce and other stuff on them and it either just runs off or water washes it off.

I did the same with monk's cloth.

Ketchup slid off, water rolled off. Even when I forced it to puddle on the cloth it would just sit on the surface. The cloth would not soak in the water and darken at all.

I pulled off some threads and floated them in a cup of water. I had a control cup with non-treated threads. The untreated threads soaked and sunk to the bottom of the cup very quickly. The treated threads floated on top of the water for a month+, I kept filling the cup back up when it evaporated. I finally gave up and the threads were still floating on the water dry.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back