After join and cut:

IMG_0234.JPG

Then, templates ready for foam:

IMG_0236.JPG

And, here my foams ready for join with glue:

IMG_0244.JPG

Then, (almost) all together:

IMG_0249.JPGIMG_0248.JPGIMG_0247.JPGIMG_0246.JPG

I'm just gonna glue the stripes, then 5 layer Mod Podge and at the last paint it.

Any suggestions?

Will be update...

Wow...that's pretty amazing...great work!

Rob

Thanks man...

After 5 layer black plastidip paint:

IMG_0256.JPGIMG_0255.JPGIMG_0254.JPGIMG_0253.JPG

And using arcylic paint for stripes:

IMG_0258.JPGIMG_0257.JPG

I found something for eye visor, but if I see correctly, there is some kind of fabric inside of helmet which can be see from holes, any suggestion for that?

KyloRen27A.png

I understand about being busy. :)

Your effort has given me the encouragement to try this for myself...it's very inspirational! I look forward to seeing updates! :)

May I ask where you got the templates for the helmet?

Rob

Templates from here:

http://i0.wp.com/onekura.com/wp-con...d_by_Foam_Armory-600-x-272.jpg?resize=300,136

http://onekura.com/blog/kylo-ren-helmet-3/

This one is the best template for Kylo Ren helmet I ever found. You really need to try this.

Wow...that's awesome, thanks for sharing! I've never pepped a helmet before, but my son built a Master Chief a couple of years ago, so I'll probably get him to help me...hopefully, it will turn out as nice as yours, Wolverine8! :)

Rob

Wow...that's awesome, thanks for sharing! I've never pepped a helmet before, but my son built a Master Chief a couple of years ago, so I'll probably get him to help me...hopefully, it will turn out as nice as yours, Wolverine8! :)

Rob

Your welcome, Rob. Please don't forget share your very own made Kylo Ren helmets photo.

I can't believe what happened... I was put some marks with my sharpie bottom of the eva foam. After paint with plastidip, marks still can stay there... I can see them directly... Because of this, I start build it again... And here is result...

IMG_0262.JPGIMG_0261.JPGIMG_0260.JPG

I will paint it today...

Personnally what i did i painted all the helmet black and i painted the chrome eyes part separate and when both where dry I glued the chrome visor on the helmet to avoid the masking tape pain it would be

Envoyé de mon SM-G530W en utilisant Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back