BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Anybody pick up the special Blu Ray set from Best Buy that comes with the mini license plates? I'm curious to see better pics of the plates.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 025192325373;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg
    025192325373;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 574
Hello,

One of my future purchase I hope, the Hot Toys DeLorean Sixth Scale Figure :
902262-delorean-005.jpg
902262-delorean-008.jpg
902262-delorean-011.jpg
902262-delorean-012.jpg

This is the most detailed replica available today on the market IMHO.

Pre-order are launched, available in December 2015/January 2016.
Only true fans of the BTTF franchise will be willing to make it at the hefty price of $689.99 (shipping cost not included) or $872.83 (shipping cost included for international orders).

Cheers,

Hello,

View attachment 550751
View attachment 550752
View attachment 550753
View attachment 550754

Only true fans of the BTTF franchise will be willing to make it at the hefty price of $689.99 (shipping cost not included) or $872.83 (shipping cost included for international orders).

Cheers,

if things are going okay for me in the spring , i will treat myself to that baby
not sure where id park it though

Hello,

View attachment 550751
View attachment 550752
View attachment 550753
View attachment 550754

Cheers,

this is a hard buy for me.. 879 bucks is allot of money that can go towards 1:1 scale time machine parts

I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where would the average guy store that model delorean though....all i can think of is make a frame so i can wall hang it at a jaunty angle or maybe wall mounted in a plexi box

not paying until ive seen some reviews though ...i hope they pull it off well

Hi Halliwax,
Do you own a Delorean with a conversion plan on the way ?

i do, number 3021. i dont have the guts to drill holes in the panels though lol. right now im working on trying to buy another one. ive been trying to buy it for 3 years, the car is totally destroyed. my plan would be to strip everything out of it, motor and tranny and install a electric motor only strong enough to push the car up a car trailer to go to shows. i would also install a hydraulic setup so the wheels could fold underneath to appear hovering. this is a dream of mine, here is 3021 though, fully restored, every nut bolt washer has been sand blasted and painted

dmc1%20600%20x%20448.jpg

my favorite thing to do is wash it and clean it
dmcwash.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

i do, number 3021. i dont have the guts to drill holes in the panels though lol. right now im working on trying to buy another one. ive been trying to buy it for 3 years, the car is totally destroyed. my plan would be to strip everything out of it, motor and tranny and install a electric motor only strong enough to push the car up a car trailer to go to shows. i would also install a hydraulic setup so the wheels could fold underneath to appear hovering. this is a dream of mine, here is 3021 though, fully restored, every nut bolt washer has been sand blasted and painted

Great job (restoration) you have done to your Delorean.
If one day I have 40000 USD for a 82' Delorean and another 50000 USD for the Time Machine Conversion Plan, I'll definately do it. It's a child's dream...
- http://www.timemachineforsale.com/faq.html

Great job (restoration) you have done to your Delorean.
If one day I have 40000 USD for a 82' Delorean and another 50000 USD for the Time Machine Conversion Plan, I'll definately do it. It's a child's dream...
- http://www.timemachineforsale.com/faq.html

do yourself a favor and stay the hell away from that guy...

as for the conversions if your willing to do it all yourself its not to bad. if you want vintage parts (the ones you can obtain today, most are gone forever) then your talking 125k. the electronics are pretty expensive, i have heard its roughly 10-13k just in electronics, lights and fog but i dont know for sure

gary weaver and bruce coulombe is the only guys i would talk to for parts. if you hang out on dmctalk once and awhile vintage parts pop up, or very high end replica parts

i just like collecting vintage and replica parts to display in my man cave. because the dmc conversion doesnt seem realistic now, i am collecting/saving for time circuit parts, time circuit display, TDC switch, flux capacitor, clare box, plutonium gauges, digital speedo, spectrum analyzer, mr fusion and the vintage wire casing you see through out the car, thats my main goals.. some day, some day. so you see i rather spend 900 bucks on replica parts, then another toy replica that i can chew apart on non accurate parts lol. this hobby is crazy addicting.. worse thing is theres no rehab for it!

do yourself a favor and stay the hell away from that guy...

as for the conversions if your willing to do it all yourself its not to bad. if you want vintage parts (the ones you can obtain today, most are gone forever) then your talking 125k. the electronics are pretty expensive, i have heard its roughly 10-13k just in electronics, lights and fog but i dont know for sure

gary weaver and bruce coulombe is the only guys i would talk to for parts. if you hang out on dmctalk once and awhile vintage parts pop up, or very high end replica parts

i just like collecting vintage and replica parts to display in my man cave. because the dmc conversion doesnt seem realistic now, i am collecting/saving for time circuit parts, time circuit display, TDC switch, flux capacitor, clare box, plutonium gauges, digital speedo, spectrum analyzer, mr fusion and the vintage wire casing you see through out the car, thats my main goals.. some day, some day. so you see i rather spend 900 bucks on replica parts, then another toy replica that i can chew apart on non accurate parts lol. this hobby is crazy addicting.. worse thing is theres no rehab for it!

Yes, I knew Gary Weaver from the forum BTTFparts.com in 2006 and he was one of the first to build a Time Machine like the real thing on the movie.
It's a shame his forum is closed now.

As for this addicting hobby, unfortunately, there is no cure available, I was trapped during my childhood once I saw BTTF1 :).

BTW : Would you tell me why Bob Mosley is not recommanded, I don't know this guy personally, I saw his add on Internet. Thanks

Hello,

Cheers,

While it looks like it's worth every penny, at that price (including our crappy exchange rate), it's definitely not happening. :(

But daaaaaang......

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back