X-Files "I want to believe" Poster?

uhhh, do you know, how long it has been, since I've researched it? I think I've googled it… Just print in the right dpi, which is 300 and your good to go.

YenChih Lin THANKS!
Printed at 16" x 20" at vista print and came out very nicely.

IMG_20160212_165836581.jpg

IMG_20160212_165836581.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tips:
- Make sure you have the right file from YenChih Lin's post. The file should be 1440 x 2160 pixels.
- Make sure the entire image is within the "safety line" on the vista print editor. You should be able to move and resize it in the editor.
- mine came out well at 18' x 24" even though I got a low resolution error, but personally I wouldn't go bigger.
- The poster arrived with very uneven borders so I cut the edges of the poster with scissors after I received it to make nice and even borders.
- Note, The first poster I received had gunk on it from vistaprint. I called and complained and they redid the order with express shipping and the second one came out fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is an older thread...but with the new season airing currently I was wondering if there was any progress on an accurate IWTB poster? Re-reading through the thread, it looked like Kylash's print turned out really good...was extra copies ever made available to members? I've been a big X-Files fan (and Millennium lol) and always wanted an accurate poster to frame up but most of the options out there are pretty awful.

Not sure if it helps anyone but I have one of the fan posters from 2008. Only 'issue' with it is I've had it signed by the dynamic duo + skinner...

I was running mine from Vista Print, if I made them available thats how I'd do it, rather than giving out a file since i put a lot of hours into it starting from the original photo.

Hello! Who has a poster for seasons 4-5 to print? I really want the exact same one that Mulder has in the office! I myself am now working on creating the most similar version from 1-3 seasons and the version from the movie "I Want to Believe"!

Attachments

• do-you-know-who-i-am-im-fox-mulder-v0-0y20v4ym6d7a1.png
    do-you-know-who-i-am-im-fox-mulder-v0-0y20v4ym6d7a1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back