The return of Walter White

Ok, so I'll admit right up front that I've never watched Breaking Bad... but from all accounts I've read, the series finale was fantastic and a great way to close the book on that story. It just seems foolish to risk destroying the goodwill your audience left you with.

Besides, aren't they supposed to be doing a spinoff? To me, if this is true, it kind of makes it feel like they don't have much faith in that show.

As a huge fan of the series I will admit, I thought it ended perfectly.

But this show didn't have any down points. It was solid from ep 1 all through to the finale so I have some faith that a season 6 could be awesome (if this is legit).

However, Walt's family have to be left out of it. He shouldn't try to return to Skyler, Walt Jr., and company.

edit: already see it's a hoax. Lol

For me it's just one of those great shows where you can start watching at any point and want to see what happens next regardless of how much you knew about the characters.

So I would have to watch if they did continue it, but it takes a lot of guts to end something so popular, especially with the money on offer. Look at Seinfield, they could have kept going, but thank the maker, that they didn't.... I think;)....Looking forward to seeing the Saul show, could be very good, with the right support characters, it could be a real winner

You count a full episode about Walt and Jesse chasing a single fly around a lab as solid?

YES! of course I include the fly episode as one of the greats. It didn't advance the plot, but it was great character insight. Every episode: SOLID!

that is why I can't get the whole 6th season. The show was poetry, you can not add or take away ANYTHING that would improve it. Not to mention the the actors are already busy on other projects.

The Fly episode of Breaking Bad was directed by Rian Johnson - of Star Wars Episode VIII fame.

the Wiki page for this episode has lots of references about the mixed reaction about this episode.

Well, "Better Call Saul" apparently takes place DURING the Walter story... so there could be cameos...

Did anyone click on the Masterbating anonomous.com link? The Crucifix sleep safe rig was hillarious.

But yea.....fake. Season six would jump the shark.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back