Star trek: Ds9/voy “24th century-style backpack

dmccan2

Hello, I am trying to find a backpack similar to the one seen on DS9 (Below) I have included the link to the posting as well. any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://startrekpropcollector.com/trekauctions/item.pl?i=10355

6bbec8c5b8b48de4e11c15745299fa3d

837bab754d2e8e9d8eb5cb077d61bae0

Yeah I looked on various sites like OGIO they have hard backpack cases but not even close, it's definetely a motorcyclist backpack

Hi dmccan, I can shed some light on the backpack, since there was purged thread about 6 months ago. It's a discontinued motorcycle backpack from the California supplier Tracy, a member named andy.... (can't remember the rest of the avatar name) got contact to the maker, he still has the molds to do custom run, but there was no many interest buyer (including me), it would still have costed ~100 $. Contact my buddy JoeRalat if he has made any progress on the contact of Tracy, haven't heard myself much, though I am still interested. But the price has to drop ernormously, since I am not will to pay that much for a bike backpack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Set up an ebay alert, and keep an eye on the Junkyard. I don't recall if I got mine through here or ebay, but I think it was ebay.

The title of the auction was "Star Trek Back Pack - Tracy Commuter Back Pack - Voyager Deep Space Nine Prop" So,Tracy, motorcycle, black, back pack, discontinued, something along those lines. I deleted the alert as I have no need for more than one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back