Back to the Future - Badges

Just finished the boomerang badge, what do you guys think of it? ><

I might remake a few art in revolution pin in 1.25" instead of 1.5" just to see the difference, it looks rather big now :x

1461226_773714405977212_665695757_n.jpg

Looks great now. And your new boomerang pin is fantastic. Much better than your other one on the previous picture. It was a good idea to revise it. Or did you buy it anywhere?

Looks great now. And your new boomerang pin is fantastic. Much better than your other one on the previous picture. It was a good idea to revise it. Or did you buy it anywhere?

Thanks Roland, a friend made it for me ^^ But he took my badge as reference ^^ I'm glad with the result n_n

No, but I remember here in the free paper prop forum of BTTF there's a template for the button, which you can print and make your own…

I don't understand what you just said. Bleed in the aim?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ok. Makes sense.

It's a design term. It means that the picture has to overlap the frame you're working on. Bleeding is mainly used in magazine designs as the paper is trimmed. =)

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound rude, but the image isn't big enough for the circle.
http://www.custom-figures.com/images/bttf14.jpg

The logo image has the correct size. It's the circle which is bigger than the finished badge. ;) As you can read in my file, there's a badge size and a trim size. Most of the white space around the logo disappears behind the badge when you make it.

Last edited:
Update on my badges, I tried to put the 1.25" badge instead of the 1.5", wondering, if the size is not between the 2 of them actually ? XD

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/7582/n15m.jpg

hi Emma great set of badges, im after the blue boomerang badge, could you get more made? or point me in the right place to get one please?

also THANKS to ALL that helped in this thread in pointing out the right badges and info on them...etc :thumbsup

hi Emma great set of badges, im after the blue boomerang badge, could you get more made? or point me in the right place to get one please?

also THANKS to ALL that helped in this thread in pointing out the right badges and info on them...etc :thumbsup

Etsy has the boomerang pin. Theres a metal one for $15 and a plastic one for $25. Different sellers.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back