2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. End of this week will be "considered lost/not sent" time. A note on how this works:

You will have to tell me that you didn't receive. Some people aren't active here so if I don't hear from you I will assume that you did receive and just didn't post. For those who haven't received as of the end of this week I will contact your Santa and based on that conversation (and whether they had tracking or not) either they will send you another gift or you will be assigned a backup Santa.

For Mockle, your backup Santa was already assigned so your gift should hopefully be arriving soon.

Found mine soggy and crammed through my letterbox today! ( Was 4 Guardians Of The Galaxy posters )
Oh well... LOL - It's the thought that counts! :) They'll likely be fine once dry.
Stoopid postman.

Thanks, Santa!

Found mine soggy and crammed through my letterbox today! ( Was 4 Guardians Of The Galaxy posters )
Oh well... LOL - It's the thought that counts! :) They'll likely be fine once dry.
Stoopid postman.

Thanks, Santa!

Oh no! :(

Maybe an art project, looking worn and cool?

Put me down as verified received... I haven't opened it yet, as I walked into the house about an hour ago from the airport and have been trying to fix a short in the fuse box. My bedroom and studio have no power at all. At least my internet is back (turned on 1/2 hour ago), phone company mistakenly cut the neighborhood fiber optic feed for phone and internet on Dec. 23rd. I'll take pics later tonight when I get power back into my studio and bedroom.

Stoopid postman.

Thanks, Santa!
Let me guess: The package says in large letters "DO NOT FOLD".

I wanted to post a picture of the gift I received. I realized I had forgotten to. It is a home-made light-saber...I tried to research the model, but couldn't find it. So it is unique. :)
10898179_907428135988754_7563742643113591203_n.jpg

Thank-you very much, Secret Santa. The time and effort you put in make it a wonderful gift... the best I received, actually.

Alright, deadline for calling something "lost" has now passed.

Grimwood sent me a PM that he still hasn't received.

the Pawn TheRocketeer Dwight Schrute nicom1234

Have you guys received yet?

Tonight when I'm home I'll be looking at my list and then contacting those Santas who's recipients have told me that nothing has arrived. ONCE AGAIN: If I don't hear from you at all, I will assume you received and have not let me know. I will not look into it unless you tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back