Guardians of the Galaxy Orb Infinity Stone

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My love of the Marvel cinematic universe has led me to start making up a prop collection. I have a clear acrylic Tesseract that I had made to go with the Efx Captain America Coulson cards, I think I may need to add a Chitauri spear to the growing collection but until then I decided to get cracking on a Guardians Orb.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Henry Jackman dropped the ball with the Captain America: The Winter Soldier soundtrack, it was dull compared to the great work on the all previous MCU film scores.

Last edited:
Yep it is hollow and still needs a bit more work before it is finished.

I'm hoping to get it painted this weekend.

Thanks for the positive comments.

More pics to come.

A few coats of silver and the Orb is pretty much complete and sits nicely alongside my Tesseract.

I just need to pick out the black recess and pock marks in the surface.

Thanks.
I took those photos with my camera phone, I will get some more photos taken with my SLR to better show the surface detail later today.

How's your Orb coming now? Can you post a picture of the final product?

I've made the Tesseract too, and try to create the Aether in its casket, but don't know if I must sculpt it or try another way..

CapF.

I don't have it with me at the moment, I will post more photos when I've finished the Orb and picked out the detail in the recessed sections.

Thanks for your interest,

I have a list up to do a short run of casts of my Guardians Orb.
Please check the JY Project Runs section.

Thanks for your interest.

will you be making the aether the way it was in the thor after credits scene or in its pure liquid form
I was thinking of making it venom symbiote style.
please let me know as I am dying to see how yours will look.

will you be making the aether the way it was in the thor after credits scene or in its pure liquid form
I was thinking of making it venom symbiote style.
please let me know as I am dying to see how yours will look.

It is on my "to do" list but I'm not 100% sure when I will get to completing it.
I will be making the small casket as it was seen in the end credits in Tivan's collection.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back