Otakon 2016

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone going? Awful Lonely out here on the East Coast. Especially after seeing all you guys doing cons and parties in Cali.

I'll be there the whole weekend including for the Matsuri on the Thursday. Coming from the Chicago area to check off another convention off my bucket list.

As for cosplay, 90% sure I'm bringing 2nd form Haseo (.hack//G.U.), Nakigitsune (Touken Ranbu) and Ciaran (Dark Souls). Nakigitsune is the only one I'm debating about bringing or not.

I'll be there the whole weekend including for the Matsuri on the Thursday. Coming from the Chicago area to check off another convention off my bucket list.

As for cosplay, 90% sure I'm bringing 2nd form Haseo (.hack//G.U.), Nakigitsune (Touken Ranbu) and Ciaran (Dark Souls). Nakigitsune is the only one I'm debating about bringing or not.

Sweet I will look out for you, No cosplay for me just plain old middle aged dad with the wife and kids in tow.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back