Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

This is way the part is bad on BP-14 .View attachment 579974bad ref.:thumbsdown

I sure hope that is not what they are trying to duplicate because 1) That is a broken plate that was damaged over the years (was not originally like that) and 2) That chunk is way bigger than what was produced in the kit. Looking at that photo longer, it appears to actually be the upper hull plate that's broken not the bottom.

It is an upper plate that's broken.

DSC_0079_zpscsar0auk.jpg

This is the most clear image and you can see there is no break in the notches on the bottom plating. They span along the whole segment.
BP-14_ref2.jpg

I know there was some delay in the US regarding getting some recent issues, but has anyone in Canada received there Issue 11 yet? I got billed a couple of days ago for Issue 12.

TazMan2000

I got my 11th Shipment Saturday, Billed for 12 Monday, and a shipped email for 12 this morning! So, if things are back to normal, I should have my 12 shipment this weekend since their distribution center isn't very far from where I live. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yessir!! I live in California though. Last week #11 shipped Tuesday and I got it Saturday. My 12 prolly won't arrive til next Monday or Tuesday unfortunately ...

I know there was some delay in the US regarding getting some recent issues, but has anyone in Canada received there Issue 11 yet? I got billed a couple of days ago for Issue 12.

TazMan2000
I got notification that my 11th issue is shipped yesterday, but I think I am behind everyone else on one issue.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back