Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Just browsed ebay's current & completed listings.

Seeing those prices, any feeling of 'expensive guilt' I may have had about what I spent a few years back for a set of Garys' bottles, has been completely eradicated :wacko

zero reaction from pepsi /amazon on twitter and facebook about someone possibly having a crate of them out the back door at the amazon forfilment center

zero reaction from pepsi /amazon on twitter and facebook about someone possibly having a crate of them out the back door at the amazon forfilment center

I'm thinking that now that the second run is over Pepsi is going to wash their hands of this whole mess and be done.

Ok, so things have just got even weirder for me, but hey they do say that things come in threes, although this one seems to be magic 3 lol.

So firstly, I provide you with the amazon link so a good majority of you could get the bottle, woo hoo.
Secondly found a good ebay link that price was good for the Mexican version, which seemed a few of you also bought, woo hoo.
Thirdly the new thing... I was chatting to my friend yesterday who is from Mexico (used to play Ultima Online and Final Fantasy XI with him for many years), and showed him this thread. He has now sent me two Mexican bottles for free as has some spare from his cinema, woo hoo.

So what I am going to do, I am going to give one away for free. All that I ask is you PM me with the subject Mexican Bottle and add your RPF name in the message. As I am due to not receive for a few weeks due to him sending cheapest postage, I will pick a winner and post here on Monday 30th November. Also I would like to add that I would prefer you to be honest and if you already have any version of the bottle that you let someone else have a chance to get one. Also anyone with less than 15 posts unfortunately won't be included.

:)

Last edited:
No worries, need to work out how I can do the draw on that day. Whether there's an online tool or I go the old school route and just draw your names out of a hat, but I will update you all on the 30th =]

No worries, need to work out how I can do the draw on that day. Whether there's an online tool or I go the old school route and just draw your names out of a hat, but I will update you all on the 30th =]

random.org/lists is a site I have used in the past. You simply type each name in the box, hit "Randomize" and it puts them in a completely random order. Whoever is at the top of the list wins!

So firstly, I provide you with the amazon link so a good majority of you could get the bottle, woo hoo.
Secondly found a good ebay link that price was good for the Mexican version, which seemed a few of you also bought, woo hoo.
Thirdly the new thing... I was chatting to my friend yesterday who is from Mexico (used to play Ultima Online and Final Fantasy XI with him for many years), and showed him this thread. He has now sent me two Mexican bottles for free as has some spare from his cinema, woo hoo.

That's karma for you :)

I'm talking to a girl in Argentina who has a bottle and I'm considering trading my US Pepsi Perfect for her Argentina version.

Am I crazy? Would anyone here make that trade?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back