Licensed Hellboy comic book props

i had to wait a few weeks for my stuff when i ordered from them duing the sale. they had a lot of orders at the one time and they are just not equipped to deal with such a large amount of orders in one go. but if you email them and ask about your order im sure they will help you out. i've been buying the Locke & Key replicas from them for a while and they are always pretty quick to get back to me when i email them a question.

a look at some upcoming BPRD artifacts, a lobster johnson card and a Thadrethes Frog. i like the look of the frog cant wait to add these to my collection.

a tweet from Israel Skelton said "The frog planned for release late winter/spring 2015."

B5D2f0iIYAA61u9.jpg

Tom Ferrell's "Lucky" Bone is up for pre-order now - extremely limited to only 100 pieces:

Bone_group_shot.jpgCat_bone_close-up.jpg

I have to admit that I don't recall which story this one is from :confused:

Last edited:
sold out already. I am not going to be impressed if I cant get this one after pre-ordering all the others over the last year or so.

sold out already. I am not going to be impressed if I cant get this one after pre-ordering all the others over the last year or so.

same here ive been collecting these since they were released and im a bit pissed of not being able to get this one. i hope that this doesn't become like the anywhere key in their locke and key collection. only available on ebay for way to much money.

I managed to get one in the end. Apparently someone had added the whole lot into their basket and left them there. I tried again about 30 mins later and it had freed some up.

from the Skelton Crew Studio facebook page " We're looking at a very limited (40 or 50 pieces) release of the Troll Witch's Spoon later this year. It'll be 19-inches of wooden awesome, we hope!"

just read this on tweeter

One of the works in progress from yesterday, the Key to St. Dunstan's box. Shooting for a fall/winter release

The Key to St. Dunstan's box..jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back