WM for my 13 years old stepson-Heavy pic-

Hello folks! Sorry for the lack of updates! Was busy helping some friends with my other build.

But I have some updates. Hope you like them.

Well this is my figure from WarMachine it´s the Tokusatsu Revoltech No.031 War Machine From "Iron Man 2".
I´ll look at this for details references.
WM (96) copia.jpg
And the process, I draw the details in the foam and then make the lines with a soldering iron. I made some "templates" to help me keeping the same forms in some draws.
WM (97) copia.jpgWM (98) copia.jpg
WM (99) copia.jpgWM (100) copia.jpg
WM (101) copia.jpgWM (102) copia.jpg
WM (103) copia.jpgWM (104) copia.jpg
WM (105) copia.jpgWM (106) copia.jpg
WM (107) copia.jpgWM (108) copia.jpg
WM (109) copia.jpgWM (110) copia.jpg
WM (111) copia.jpgWM (112) copia.jpg
WM (113) copia.jpgWM (114) copia.jpg
WM (115) copia.jpgWM (116) copia.jpg
WM (117) copia.jpgWM (118) copia.jpg
WM (119) copia.jpg

fantastic work especially with the detailing in the foam. You're truly a good man making it for your kid. I hope you're getting a set of armor out of it too and you can go back to back for fights as needed

Keep going! This is great stuff!
Thanks!

Your son will be very happy:)
Yes, he is but I need to harry up, he´s growing faster than I build!!:p

soo cool.

i follow you.
Thanks a lot! I´m following your build!! It´s Amazing!!

fantastic work especially with the detailing in the foam. You're truly a good man making it for your kid. I hope you're getting a set of armor out of it too and you can go back to back for fights as needed
Thanks!! I wanted to build a mark iv for my self, but I haven´t enough time!! and now there are a lot of new IM armors I can´t decide wich one to build!! :facepalm

Now I´m working in the "minigun". Will post some pictures in a few days.
Thanks for the coments!

your gloves are so real. do you have templates? can you help me with that?
fantastic build

Thanks!
I used the templates from the thread of Stealth, here
You have two jpgs for the palm and a pdo for the fingers. I think is one of the easiest way to make the hands.

And here is other thread with a similar template for the palm. I haven´t try this one.

This templates are normally made with gomaeva of 3mm or 5mm, so I think you won´t have problems to make them with cardboard.
I hope this helps! :p

I totally forgot about this build but kinda glad I did because I get so much eye candy :)
This is looking awesome man. Your step son will have all is friends more than jealous when its done :D

I totally forgot about this build but kinda glad I did because I get so much eye candy :)
This is looking awesome man. Your step son will have all is friends more than jealous when its done :D

Thanks for the kind words!! I must hurry up!! He´s growing to fast!!! XP
I think, I´ll need to redo some parts!! hahahaha

Some updates of WM!!!

I´m making the "mini gun", I bought some pvc and I´ll try to make something like the draw!

WM (125) copia.jpg
WM (126) copia.jpg
WM (127) copia.jpg
WM (128) copia.jpg
WM (129) copia.jpg
WM (130) copia.jpg
WM (131) copia.jpg
WM (132) copia.jpg
WM (133) copia.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back