Game of Thrones

That was awesome! I love the "illiterate sh**lords" comment! :lol

Yea so HOW do Reek and Sansa survive that fall? Forgot about that.

Watch this Russian base jumper dive off a 120 meter tower and survive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4JFBN3WSls His drogue chute maybe slowed him down a little, but he still hits the snow and lives. That's way higher than the castle wall.

Amazon has Season 5 up for preorder, but hasn't posted the expected release date. If it goes like last year, I'd say probably in the fall, shortly before Thanksgiving, likely to coincide with the holiday shopping season. I gave my cousin a copy of Season 4 last year for Christmas.

--EDIT--

Right, February. I forgot that what I gave was actually a preordered version that was delivered to him. So, yeah, that sounds right.

8 months? Argh...
A holiday release would be ideal.
Any alternative means of watching season 5? Netflix? Hulu?

Yea, I would say HBO now is your best "legitimate" way to watch it. You can just subscribe for a month. I believe the ios exclusivity ends in a few weeks.

Yea, I would say HBO now is your best "legitimate" way to watch it. You can just subscribe for a month. I believe the ios exclusivity ends in a few weeks.

Oh, I hope this is true. I watched on my iPhone, and it wasn't bad, but I'd really like access via my Roku or Amazon Prime so I have more options.

They have a 30 free trial, so if you do have an Apple device, you could knock them out for free.

That was awesome! I love the "illiterate sh**lords" comment! :lol

Watch this Russian base jumper dive off a 120 meter tower and survive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4JFBN3WSls His drogue chute maybe slowed him down a little, but he still hits the snow and lives. That's way higher than the castle wall.

A few seconds after he hits the ground, you can here him yell up, "They're alive!" [emoji12]

Oh, I hope this is true. I watched on my iPhone, and it wasn't bad, but I'd really like access via my Roku or Amazon Prime so I have more options.

They have a 30 free trial, so if you do have an Apple device, you could knock them out for free.

If you know somebody who has HBO you can use their cable email and password to access HBO GO via Roku

Provided you have an iTunes account, find a friend with an IOS device and sign into your account on it then download the HBO NOW app and create an account. You will be able to manage your subscription from iTunes afterward. This is how I did it without having any apple devices myself.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back