The Heroes of Echo Company: Female Robin Hood

Friko

Ok, so my friend just premiered his new comic at wondercon last weekend. It's called the Heroes of Echo Company. Here is a little description; In 2145, a group of elite forces Marines modeled after the heroes and legends of Earth’s past keep peace between space stations at war.

He has asked me to make a breast plate for the female Robin Hood character. I'll be modifying one of my baroness molds for this purpose. The design of this characters outfit is not solidified so he has left a good deal of the artistic decisions to me. All i've been asked to keep in mind is the color scheme and that it appear tactical and practical in design. Should be fun...

View attachment 154065

View attachment 154066

View attachment 154067

That carbon fiber is cool. I could use that on several projects. Congrats to your friend on the new comic, looks interesting. Is it going to be available for wide release?

That carbon fiber is cool. I could use that on several projects. Congrats to your friend on the new comic, looks interesting. Is it going to be available for wide release?

Yeah, im anxious to use it. It's actually vinyl. And it's pretty cheap too. Im not sure about it's release. You can check out their facebook page though.

Thanks, all of my parts have shipped in and now i have to pour up another positive to sculpt on. Gotta boucne from this to the goblins and rhino too.

Well i've been side tracked working on other projects so this is all i have. Im close to finishing and molding the pice though...
IMG_0642.jpgIMG_0643.jpg

Well i molded it. It's made out of resin and hardly needed any patching. It's all primed and painted with the base coat. I'll be adding the carbon vinyl soon.
IMG_0648.jpgIMG_0649.jpgIMG_0650.jpg

So, i finished it. It's much lighter than the fiberglass ones iv'e made before. I'm not 100% happy with it but it's good to be done with it. Hope you guys like it. I won't have any real pictures of the suit finished until after sdcc.
IMG_0679.jpgIMG_0680.jpgIMG_0681.jpgIMG_0683.jpg

I just handed off the piece today and was glad that he liked the results. I just wish I had more space to play with on it so I could add more details. I'm anxious to see the entire suit at comic con.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back