Secret Cinema presents Back to the Future (London)

ERASED FROM EXISTENCE

10574346_958388427509808_2599751762562029482_n.jpg

I can't pay for another train ticket, that's the problem, it would cost me way too much... I've put all of my funds for this event, and now I am just hoping for a refund, which I hope I will get and in time... Extremely disappointing.

EmmaInCandyland: That really reeks!

And that's why I watch all the movies in original English - man, not enough that we have the dreadful marketing DEnglish with "Body Bags" for Sling Bags or "Coffee to go" for Takeaway Coffee, nooo we also sometimes have translators who don't get it that Flux means Fluss and Capacitor means Kondensator… duuuuuuh!!!!! SCNR

I could blow a fuse…

Still better than in the German dubbed version of the movie, which is (retranslated) "Flux Compensator". :lol

I took, close up pictures with my camera, would you like me to post them here? This is crazy, the set is definitely not finished!

You still went down to London then Emma?

I was in the train for London, when they sent us the message telling us that the show was cancelled for the entire week end... So yeah...

I'll post pictures a bit later if you don't mind :p But this is a quick shot

DSC_0872.jpg

I have many others like this one...

Sorry to hear that Emma. Its terrible that they are telling lies about the sets being finished and looking great. Obviously they are not finished.

Yes, I think this is the worst to be fair. I don't know if something happened to the personal or if they didn't bother hire more, but they could tell the truth to their customers, it's the least they could do :x

I can't pay for another train ticket, that's the problem, it would cost me way too much... I've put all of my funds for this event, and now I am just hoping for a refund, which I hope I will get and in time... Extremely disappointing.

I was so looking forward to ask you to be my date for the "Enchantment Under The Sea Dance", too bad :(

Well the 16th is fully booked, so x)
But nah, I don't think I'll manage to come down again for the show.. London is way too expensive :x

August 16th, was the very first show from the second dates that was sold out,
but August 16th is also in the list of re-schedule dates.

I find this very strange that you can choose a date to re-schedule to that has been sold out.

Yesterday I bought my very first of fifties clothing piece, a shirt like the one Biff's wearing, the closest I could find.
I still need to buy : white T-shirt, grey bomber jacket, maybe some shoes, double bell alarm clock, something to sit on, maybe a pocket watch

Here's my shirt and Biff's shirt too compare :

Heren-casual-overhemden-CA-Overhemd.jpg20130321-002956.jpg

The shirt looks good! I really hope they will finish it on time so you can enjoy it, I really mean it! They did enough damages!

I hope so too.

----------------------

Have you tried this already Emma ?

In the BBC article it says :

"Additional refunds in excess of ticket charges for those who travelled from overseas are being considered on a case by case basis."

use this email address : info@secretcinema.org

source :
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-28492216

Also someone one FB says :
"All : Contacted SeeTickets - they refunded my tickets for Sunday, also advised to contact info@secretcinema.org
for reimbursement of travel/hotels for people like me, who have traveled a long way (I've travelled from San Francisco).

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back