Old Republic Sith themed Lightsaber with vintage parts -FINISHED-

I was thinking that removing the black bit on the end and adding a washer or something as a flange to emulate an Obi style emitter would work... But an actual Obi emitter? Better still. And I concur, the scope mounts as an activation box? Brilliant!

yup, looking at it again, if you added some sort of button or nob at the middle third, and a painted OR plastic band around where the control box is placed, it would look excellent. I'm actually talking "I may need to make an Andy Mac saber" excellent.

May need a parts list off you, heh.

I was thinking that removing the black bit on the end and adding a washer or something as a flange to emulate an Obi style emitter would work... But an actual Obi emitter? Better still. And I concur, the scope mounts as an activation box? Brilliant!
Very good ideas and many thanks for your kind words. Made my day:thumbsup

Looks good! And it all flows together so very well. Kudos!
Thank you, I think it's a bringer on its own, because most of it are vintage parts.:)

yup, looking at it again, if you added some sort of button or nob at the middle third, and a painted OR plastic band around where the control box is placed, it would look excellent. I'm actually talking "I may need to make an Andy Mac saber" excellent.
May need a parts list off you, heh.
That's a cool phrase: "I may need to make an Andy Mac saber"! That honors me:D
I would like to bring some comparison pics from whom I got the parts from.:thumbsup

very cool
:thumbsup I like to look at it everytime I pass :)

Very Cool! I like the green personally. I think it sets it apart from other light sabers. Great Job!
Me, too. It's a cool touch and fits very well. It's also a very smooth surface and probably well for duels.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back