Bandai release schedule

Haven't most of the Bandai kits been announced outside these shows- just a posting on their website or some Facebook page?

I know they always have a great display at the shows, but in this case the new kits were know already for a week or so at least.

Like Automaton mentioned, Bandai often hints, teases, and previews their wares months in advance, and use trade shows like this to show them off rather than reveal stuff for the first time.

Close up of the Jedi Starfighter:

C_qzWHMUIAExH9B.jpg

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/863199899822637061/photo/1

I've got the 48th scale X-wing motorized edition and am very happy with it.

But I wonder why they don't produce the same kit without the motor and lights?

Would seem like a good business idea seeing as they have the molds already and really only need to replace 1 component.

I think it would sell!.......unless they have truly decided to get away from this scale?

Would seem like a good business idea seeing as they have the molds already and really only need to replace 1 component.

I think it would sell!.......unless they have truly decided to get away from this scale?
In all honesty, I like the moving aspect, and I think it was worth the money.

If anything, I would redo that stand.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've been waiting 2 years, or so, for them to do just that. I will probably be ordering the motorized one in the next week or so.

like astroboy said, it is a good kit and works well, the stand is the only real stumbling block but then considering the needs of making it mass market, they did a pretty good job there too all things considered.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back