Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Anyone else notice tongues and other parts starting to yellow yet? My tongues look white to the eye, but are definitely yellow when compared to the white trim.

cavx how often do you wear your Mags? I've worn mine about 20-25 times. The longest was for about 6-7 hours. I keep them out of any sunlight while stored. Other than the slight yellowing of the soles (which the dye took care of), mine look fairly new.

Last edited by a moderator:
How old are your mags?

Wear pair were bought November last year.

@cavx how often do you wear your Mags? I've worn mine about 20-25 times. The longest was for about 6-7 hours. I keep them out of any sunlight while stored. Other than the slight yellowing of the soles (which the dye took care of), mine look fairly new.

Mainly on the weekends. Both pair are stored in my cinema which has total light control. I avoid standing in direct sun when I can. I just noticed this the other day and was taken aback with the colour difference.

@cavx can you post a pic of your Mags tongue?

here are my wear shoes. Maybe 1% yellowing if the tongue...maybe. Look at it compared to the laces which typically yellow first. This is in ambient natural light.

IMG_6818.JPGIMG_6814.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6816.JPG
    IMG_6816.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
First two images are my wear pair. Next 2 are the display pair. All photos taken under natural light and no flash.
Maybe it was just the lights in the cinema which do have a red push that made them look worse than they appear here. As I said, this was the first time I had noticed it.
b65ca51d6746fea298cf64a1e52ad09c.jpg
644e8af73fc7b4284cf63d86887c1aa4.jpg
5045ae03a025e1750ee91f4965192e7d.jpg
b21709259e88862029e53e86a02ccd93.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

LOL. We must have a bigger hole in the ozone layer.
It is not just me right? You can see the colour difference from the photos I posted?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What's everybody using for water and stain protection? I read somewhere that crep protect can yellow the elastic laces on the MAGs? Any other alternative that I'd be able to get hold of in the UK that are tried and tested?

Last edited:
I got my Quality pics today!!! What do you guys think?

I think they look great! I don't see any blemishes whatsoever! The LED fix looks good too! I hope mine look this great!
I sent a message Sunday night, 4/16. My payment was received 2 weeks earlier. I asked when I might get my QC pics and she said next week. Hopefully this don't become a trend each week!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back