anyone going for the eagle moss delorean kit build?

I'm kinda thinking about it. I saw part 1 with the rear lights/bumper in a newsagents and was very impressed by the quality - it looks spot-on accurate to a real Delorean.

I subscribed to the big DB5 model a couple of years ago, so I fancy another project!

- - - Updated - - -

this is new to me? is this the mail away delorean like the falcon?

It's a weekly magazine with parts that you gather over time; if you mean the DeAgostini Falcon, then yep, same idea

Its metal. So far we have the bumper and one wing. I like the quality so far but its very early in the run.

Found some new photos of the model prototype... the level of detail is excellent. Seems to be of a very high quality, all in all.

http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/eaglemoss-build-the-back-to-the-future-delorean.64628/

20161214_2018_DSC_2092.JPG20161214_2019_DSC_2095.JPG

does look very good to me , although i guess they leave out the duff photos

only bad bit i see is a large door gap on the drivers door in some shots , love the fact its metal and that almost everything lights up that should

yeah i guess thats true

also hate how they made it with the eyebrows /sagging above the headlights ....although arguably screen accurate ish , i think i would mod that bit to look factory fresh

I read somewhere that the final completed model works out to about £1000? How much is each issue after #1?

Pretty cool that it's diecast though, I imagine it'll be pretty heafty. I already have the Hot Toys Delorean which is plastic and I barely have the space for that so I won't be getting another large scale Delorean any time soon! LOL

I've subscribed.
Got the 1st three issues and so far the quality is great.
My only dislike is the awful chrome wheels, but that's just a strip and repaint job.

I've subscribed.
Got the 1st three issues and so far the quality is great.
My only dislike is the awful chrome wheels, but that's just a strip and repaint job.

Bit the bullet myself and signed up too. Everything I've seen and heard says the quality is top notch.
Can't wait to get stuck in!

I found some more pics on a Japanese website - they seem to be a few issues ahead of the UK. Now these really amazed me, as they have accurate front suspension, rubber boots on the steering rack, anti roll bar, front end crumple extension... they probably didn't need to go to these lengths but they have.

One note for modding - they seem to be supplying the chassis painted black - I'll be repainting it grey, as it should be.

Really glad I signed up to this

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 364
  • download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 380
  • download (6).jpg
    download (6).jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 329
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 319
Awesome :) Hope that it sees release over here too. Eaglemoss is kind of rare at my area. But as DeAgos Falcon only saw release here almost two years after, I am not expecting it anytime soon, which turn out to be good as one partwork project at the time is good enough to my wallet ;) :)

Awesome :) Hope that it sees release over here too. Eaglemoss is kind of rare at my area. But as DeAgos Falcon only saw release here almost two years after, I am not expecting it anytime soon, which turn out to be good as one partwork project at the time is good enough to my wallet ;) :)

I heard about this website that can ship partworks to different countries, maybe it would be of some use to you? It's in French so I can't read all the details, but I do know some people in mainland Europe use it to subscribe to magazines that would normally be unavailable in their home countries, for example UK based partworks etc.

http://www.journaux.fr/construisez-la-delorean_modelisme-maquettes_7_1_458414.html

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back