Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Writing could be better this week.
Didn't like Sif smiling like a schoolgirl at the mention of Thor's name. She's got more character than that. In the Datk World you get their relationship is a deep one even without the romance and that they have a long history. This isn't a schoolgirl crush.

True, but she remembered none of it at that time. How you truly feel and how you show it are very different things and very uncharacteristic things can come out if you don't have the memories that you're supressing it, denying it, acting cool, whatever.

They did say 'it's not like we're working for Hydra' which pretty much said - without saying it - that they're working for someone they at least believe is 'a good guy'. I'd think at this point, though, they're working to tie to AoU and not civil war. They've got all of next season to tie it to civil war, you'd think this needs to be more a tie to AoU. Though, they could be planting the seeds for CW in AoU I suppose, though, they don't usually plant seeds of that magnitude in one movie for another, but who knows.

Regardless, they seem to think the team will be upset that they lied to them, not as much who they're working for.

The "backup" they mentioned could be one of the Avengers (I'm thinking IM) given they would need someone pretty powerful to help in the situation they were in. Given Stark's need to be in control and to know all the secrets, it sort of makes sense he would want the toolbox and intel on the S.H.I.E.LD. base.

Unless Stark still doesn't know that Coulson is alive, I can't see him working against him.

Writing could be better this week.
Didn't like Sif smiling like a schoolgirl at the mention of Thor's name. She's got more character than that. In the Datk World you get their relationship is a deep one even without the romance and that they have a long history. This isn't a schoolgirl crush.

I took it as a primal reaction since she didn't have her memory. It was a kind of involuntary reaction to the mention of his name. So it was a reaction without her normal emotional control she'd normally have.

I'm half expecting the No Eyes guy to be the movie universes version of Lockjaw. The big teleportation effect to save Raina was pretty perfect for it

Has anyone figure out who Edward James Olmas is playing. Because I'm starting to think who ever his character is, that is who Bobbi & Mac are working for.

Last edited:
Wow. Was that bad appliances and a lousy power to have or what? Implanted surgical blades at the tips of your fingers? Cal would have been better off just getting a street thug with a switchblade. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel of super villains and what a lousy character for the actress.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone figure out who Edward James Olmas is playing. Because I'm starting to think who ever his character is, that is who Bobbi & Mac are working for.

They pretty much say what his role is in the preview for next week.

Wow. Was that bad appliances and a lousy power to have or what? Implanted surgical blades at the tips of your fingers? Cal would have been better off just getting a street thug with a switchblade. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel of super villains and what a lousy character for the actress.

- - - Updated - - -

They pretty much say what his role is in the preview for next week.

Very true, but it was a good episode!

SHIELD can't get that girl to a surgeon who could remove those things? WTF? Instead they just put pipes on the ends of her fingers and send her off?

That is a good question. Maybe its like Coulson and his team kind of went off and did their own thing. During that time SHIELD was regrouping and reforming. Maybe they consider Coulson and his team rogue agents now?

SWORD was a secondary branch of SHIELD that deals with extra-terrestrial threats. Jessica Drew aka Spider-Woman is like the enforcer for SWORD.
I'm also not sure, but I seem to recall Bobbi Morse was with another organization before joining up with SHIELD and Hawkeye, just cant remember where I heard it.

SHIELD can't get that girl to a surgeon who could remove those things? WTF? Instead they just put pipes on the ends of her fingers and send her off?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I thought the earthquake power was lame, but her's tops it. I kept thinking of Meg's superpower on Family Guy where all she could do was grow her fingernails longer. :lol

I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but didn't Nick Fury give Coulson the job as the new director? I'm guessing no one else knows Fury is still alive though. It seems like the whole who's the real S.H.I.EL.D. thing could be resolved in a much easier and peaceful way... I have to say again after watching this and seeing Coulson's reaction to Bobbie when he was questioning her, that Coulson knows what's up. I bet he already found the gizmo in his little Vette already.

Additionally, I believe that the "real SHIELD" that Mack was referring to is actually H.A.M.M.E.R.

The reason why is because in Season 1, Episode 7 - "The Hub" where Coulson's team goes to visit The Hub, one of the signs in the building gave a location of H.A.M.M.E.R. as a division within S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hammer_zps71b7c7eb.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back