The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

image.jpg

From what was said, Buttons was from the comic (much like the first horse Rick finds).

It was still stupid. A horse could have easily broken away from that few walkers. Rick's horse in the pilot was literally besieged by hundreds of walkers. This was stupid and pointless and like Monkey67's wife, it really angered me. I understand that animals are going to die in a show where zombies actually eat them, but FFS, at least do a minimum of research on animal predation/evasion before writing them.

Carol is a psychopath and after the burning of people and threatening of an innocent child... I'm not so sure I like her. I get that she is doing what she needs to do to survive, but she's basically just Shane.

Well what Carol said and what she'd actually do are two different things. It was uncomfortable, but the point was to scare the living **** out of the kid to stop him from talking. That doesn't mean she would follow through with it. He's still getting cookies though. ;)

I feel that this type of verbal "threat" was a way of ensuring the kid wouldn't talk without the need to actually kill him. They are still afraid of everything, and still can't let their guard down. If scaring the begezuz out of a kid is what they needed to ...then they'll do it :) Rick is being a creeper :p

So was the horse a metaphor for Rick's group...they keep running from walkers but, eventually, they end up giving up when real help comes along....hmmmm....

There were too many things right about this episode to even bother listing them. It was top to bottom outstanding. Carol still rules. Gabriel still sucks. And these clowns are going to lose Alexandria. I wish it was next Sunday already!

Father Gabriel has lost his damn mind. Is that how you repay a group who not only saved his life from his stupid mistakes multiple times, but have kept him alive? Not cool, Gabriel. Not.... cool.

Glad to see Eugene to finally cowboyed up. Hope that he gets to do a lot more.

Abraham... Seriously, can that guy never make zombie killing look like a chore? Seriously, he seemed like he was having a bit of fun!

Carol picked up on the fact that the boy and his mother (that Rick has a crush on) are stuck in an abusive relationship. I guess it definitely takes one to know one for sure.

I get that Aidan was a coward that got the second group killed, but I felt sorry for the guy as he was ripped to shreds. I mean, yes, he was an a-hole at the start, but within the past two episodes, he seemed like he wised up a bit and actually seemed like he was wising up (even more so since he actually started listening to Glenn when making the run in this episode).

Noah... Man... So soon. The funny thing is this: people see Beth die for Noah, they scream, "NO! NOAH KILLED HER!" Tyreese gets bitten and dies, "NO! NOAH KILLED TYREESE!" Two bucks says that fans are now screaming, "NO! POOR NOAH! HE'S DEAD!" Seriously, it's like the whole thing with Cally from the RIS Battlestar Galactica (fans complained about Cally for seasons. Then when she died, those same fans were upset).

Pretty good episode, though.

I really like how Abraham knew exactly what was going to happen at the construction yard. He saw the birds flying away from the area, leaned over to get his head in the game, then everything went sour

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back