The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Anyone else notice that they are turning Sasha into (the comic book version of) Andrea?

I kind of feel like Carol is the badass that Andrea was in the comics. I can't say, since I'm not one of the writers, but I feel like they've been using Carol in the same ways that Andrea was used in the comics.

They NEED to film this
If nothing more than just for fun for the fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could use it as a hallucination or a nightmare that Rick has.

If they are still on the air in 2018, April 1st is on a Sunday. Sure would be a great "gag" ending followed by Rick waking up

Althoguh I guess that's a bit off timeline wise from where they would have been in the comics when it happened

Wait, is the guy who swears a lot and has the bat with the barbed wire coming up? I'm not nuts about him in the comic...hopefully the show can make him work for me.

Wait, is the guy who swears a lot and has the bat with the barbed wire coming up? I'm not nuts about him in the comic...hopefully the show can make him work for me.

You mean Negan. It's hard to say for certain. Some reports say yes, others say no. But they did hint at the character in the show (Glenn holding a baseball bat in the mid-season premiere).

You mean Negan. It's hard to say for certain. Some reports say yes, others say no. But they did hint at the character in the show (Glenn holding a baseball bat in the mid-season premiere).

Okay, yeah. Now my memory's hazy, but I seem to recall thinking he was just kind of a lame Governor rehash. Maybe I'm thinking of something else (it's been awhile) but I remember reading the comics and feeling like they were just kinda going over the same territory they covered at the prison, just in Alexandria.

Do I need to use spoiler tags for things in the comic? If so, I'll start.

Okay, yeah. Now my memory's hazy, but I seem to recall thinking he was just kind of a lame Governor rehash. Maybe I'm thinking of something else (it's been awhile) but I remember reading the comics and feeling like they were just kinda going over the same territory they covered at the prison, just in Alexandria.

Was that the last week episode? I failed to watch it.

I kind of feel like Carol is the badass that Andrea was in the comics. I can't say, since I'm not one of the writers, but I feel like they've been using Carol in the same ways that Andrea was used in the comics.

Carol is everything Andrea was in the comics, and maybe more. Which is why it is so FRUSTRATING to see the **** they pulled with Andrea in the TV show.

So you think Carol will have sniper duties in a few episodes?

And will it be this season that the family holds hands to cross the street.;)

I watched a little bit here and there of the last episode, and TBH the only thing I took away from it was "Why isn't there a Forward Assist on Abraham's M16 rifle?"

"Why isn't there a Forward Assist on Abraham's M16 rifle?"

It is an M16 receiver not the later M16A1.

I wonder why the supports for the Alexandria wall are on the outside.... Trying to keep stuff in because they aren't going to keep stuff with any force out.

I wondered that too. It would also provide enemies a way to take down the walls by removing the beams.

But of course if they were on the inside they would cut down on backyard functionality in many of the houses. That would affect property value and the real estate market in Alexandria would take a hit.

:lol Cleaning a possum on the front porch isn’t going to help property values much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously there is a threat that Alexandria needs skilled fighters to deal with or they would not have let them in.

They keep saying these people seem weak, well, that's why they need them. Deanna knows her kid can't fend off a group of trained determined survivors.

:)

Maybe its a case of keeping your enemies even closer. Knowing some day they would have to fend off an assault from a group at some time, they decided to befriend them first, take them in, and make them the guard dogs...

image.jpg

I'm with you, they are there to kick some *** for these marshmallows.

I just figured out the wolf references....

They are all werewolves!

I must have missed the wolves reference in this last episode. What was it?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else notice that they are turning Sasha into (the comic book version of) Andrea?

Yup. That one shot had to be thrown in for a very specific event from the comics.

Just curious. Any idea how long after the zombie outbreak happened that these current events are happening? I'm thinking 18 months.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back