Simpsons Tapped Out game

Thanks, got one going. It will be ready this evening. To my friends, please stop by and tap it for me. Thaddeustu569 if you want to add me as a friend and tap me.

I am finally at a point where I am earning enough to buy land! When you visit, PLEASE tap my Squidport tile! Please, I still need about 20 tiles to build it the way I want it. Thank you for your help.

UPDATE! LET IT SNOW!

All I can say is, I'm so glad that I got the Lisa, Marge and Maggie snowmen when they only cost cash. Now they're 20 donuts a piece.

First off, some nifty updates you might miss.

When you visit a town, you no longer have to go back to the town screen to select the next town. At the bottom left where the town's user's name is, there are arrows that allow you to scroll each town without leaving. Talk about a time saver and a half!

Gift cards? Brilliant. Haven't spent any of it on anything yet, but I"m guessing it's going to be a nifty system. Holloween was fun, but thank the developers this isn't a another currency hunting holiday like the last holidays have been.

Also another neat feature. A magnifying glass that selects citizens who aren't doing any activities. Really helpful considering the bigger and more crowded your Springfield is, the more it feels like a complex game of "Where's Waldo?".

After finishing Tom Clancy's "The Hunt for Red October" last Saturday, I decided to shelve 50 of my hard earned donuts to get the USS Tom Clancy. Now that she's no longer listed and none of my friends have her, I'm actually kind of glad I purchased her. So when you swing on by Jeyl's Springfield, give her a look! She now carries a Russian vibe now with all the snow on her. :)

usstomclancy.PNG

A little trick I found. Sometimes the Christmas presents will be randomly dropped around you town or your friends will drop them wherever. A lot of times it's behind buildings where you can't find them. Just click on the little icon that moved your buildings and click to hide your buildings and people, you'll be able to see the presents and move them out into the open where you can find them easily.

Once you get the Happy Little Elves home with the fourth personal prize, they'll find and open all your hidden presents.

I love the character finder and friends' town changer arrows added to the game. Those really speed things up.

I love the character finder and friends' town changer arrows added to the game. Those really speed things up.

Me too. I was recently thinking that they needed a people rounder-upper thingy! I would hate to spend 8 minutes tapping and putting them all to work on 12 hour tasks, just to check in three hours later and see two or three waundering around doing nothing! Now I don't miss anyone!

The arrows are a BIG help! I only have 26 friends but it would take 20 minutes to visit each of them and tapp-em! Now I can get through in no time. I still get thrown out of the game after visiting 3 or 4 of my friends for some reason though....

I think they set the community goals WAY too high. It's been like 4 or 5 days into it and we're only like 35% into the first prize. I don't think we'll get everything this time around.

Did they lower the requirement for the community prizes and jump ahead? I swear when I checked the community total the day we got the totem poke, we were barely past the halfway mark and then boom, later in the day we get it.

Not sure. We certainly need fewer gift packages for the next unlock than we did for the totem. That's a relief, because there was no way we'd get all of them at the rate the totem unlocked.

Nope. If we'd have kept at the previous goals, we would have been lucky to have gotten 2 let alone 3. It's even possible we still won't make 5 goals. I don't know what crack they were smoking when they set those goals but if they're using the goo from Halloween as a basis, then we're making substantially less gift bags then goo. I make maybe 40 gift bags a day. I was making several hundred goo per day during Halloween. Those numbers are beyond different.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back