New hulkbuster!!!!!

Here is some new photos... I have gone in and put a really nice texture on the model and rendered it using Mental Ray. I have been getting ridiculously excited about this build as I continue to work, so I wanted to see what it would look like with a finished paint job....

Hope you guys like the suit.

HulkbusterChest.jpegHulkbusterChest1.jpeg

Are you gonna have an unfolder work on the pieces as you finish them and release them one at a time? Or wait and release them all at once?

Looks awesome so far. I am also going to be throwing my hat into this ring, though I do all hand crafting, so I will not be able to contribute to this stage. I have build a lot of big things, and am pretty excited to get this one going. The release date is approaching quick :)

Thank you very much!!!

this looks absolutely beautiful!
keep up the good work!

- - - Updated - - -

Me either!!!
Stunning work dude I can't wait to see this thing built

- - - Updated - - -

Are you gonna have an unfolder work on the pieces as you finish them and release them one at a time? Or wait and release them all at once?
Great question. I plan on releasing each piece as I get them finished so that we can all build the suit before the movie actually comes out!!!! I like working with a couple of unfolders, as unfolders all have different techniques, and some are easier to work with than others. i currently love DancinFools work!!! his build is what i am using to make my Mark3.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw this photo on facebook.
View attachment 408793
Great shot It should come in handy... I wish that "Hydra" would hack marvel and send me shots of the back of this suit!!!! I don't know if the back of my helmet (currently considered almost finished) has detail on the back of the helmet or not. I innately know that it does but i can;t get a shot of what it looks like to tell

- - - Updated - - -

I´ve sent you a PM, check it please :)
OMG... I have read it and responded

- - - Updated - - -

Looks awesome so far. I am also going to be throwing my hat into this ring, though I do all hand crafting, so I will not be able to contribute to this stage. I have build a lot of big things, and am pretty excited to get this one going. The release date is approaching quick :)
I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't get paying gigs to show up at theaters in this suit to help them on release night!!!

Well guys I apologize the craziness of the Holidays... I have been out of commission for a while traveling, remodeling our house with my wife, eating Spaghetti for Thanksgiving dinner at the In-Laws.... Boy is it great to be back at work. I haven't forgotten Hulkbuster AT ALL!!! Also I recently accepted a position at a local college as a professor teaching Video game Design, so life is really exciting!!! Well enough talk right? Lets get back to work!!!

Well guys I apologize the craziness of the Holidays... I have been out of commission for a while traveling, remodeling our house with my wife, eating Spaghetti for Thanksgiving dinner at the In-Laws.... Boy is it great to be back at work. I haven't forgotten Hulkbuster AT ALL!!! Also I recently accepted a position at a local college as a professor teaching Video game Design, so life is really exciting!!! Well enough talk right? Lets get back to work!!!

You can get the kids to do the work for you.... it fits right into the class.

First class assignment, make a movie accurate hulkbuster that's fully articulate in 3d modeling software ;D
That would be great!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You can get the kids to do the work for you.... it fits right into the class.
Hahahaha... I wish it did, but wait on second thought that would mean that they would get all of the fun of modeling this thing instead of me... I think I will keep it!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back