Mandalorian Skull Replica

gabe3666

Hey guys,

Here is my review of the AWESOME Mandalorian Skull replica by Regal Robot. This is Tom Spina's new company. This thing is amazing!!

Regal Robot Mandalorian Skull: https://youtu.be/UmLmFy4ZEqM

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 6.27.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 6.27.32 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review Gabe :thumbsup
That thing is HUGE!!! But oooohhhh it looks sssoooo good!
I have 1 question for you. Behind you, in this video you have a (I'm guessing) a MR Jedi Training Remote. I have one & I absolutely love it. You, however, have a glass dome over yours. Where did you get that? I've been trying to find one forever, but with no luck.
By the way, I really like all your review videos. You must have an amazing collection.

Great review Gabe :thumbsup
That thing is HUGE!!! But oooohhhh it looks sssoooo good!
I have 1 question for you. Behind you, in this video you have a (I'm guessing) a MR Jedi Training Remote. I have one & I absolutely love it. You, however, have a glass dome over yours. Where did you get that? I've been trying to find one forever, but with no luck.
By the way, I really like all your review videos. You must have an amazing collection.

Thank you! Yeah it's surprisingly big! I got the dome on a site named theearth.net or google "the earth collectible toy mall"

Very cool. Do we even know what the creature looks like? Has it ever been shown?

The only thing I found was this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mythosaur. Apparently it was in some comics at one point.

Awesome piece. About to order one for myself, thanks for the review :)

Youre going to love it!

Hmm...did you buy the last one from them on the show floor? I remember someone buying the last one they wouldn't sell as the 2nd one left on the wall as it was considered a "B pull." This happened right when I had walked up to their booth. I was bummed lol

Last edited:
The only thing I found was this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mythosaur. Apparently it was in some comics at one point.

Comics only or The Clone Wars as well?

If it didn't have the big tusks, it could be mistaken for a creature similar to the skeleton C3PO almost walks past before he is captured by Jawas on Tatooine.

A very cool piece. I wish they had made that Xeno skull I saw a few weeks back. They would have done that justice.

If it didn't have the big tusks, it could be mistaken for a creature similar to the skeleton C3PO almost walks past before he is captured by Jawas on Tatooine.

That was a Krayt Dragon and I don't think they look that close.

Krayt_Dragon_skeleton.jpg

This is a nice piece, but not sure it really belongs in the Prop section.

That was a Krayt Dragon and I don't think they look that close.

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/headhuntersholosuite/images/d/d2/Krayt_Dragon_skeleton.jpg

This is a nice piece, but not sure it really belongs in the Prop section.

This skeleton was also the same prop used in a movie called "One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing".

Is the Krayt Dragon responsible for that cringe worthy noise Old Ben now makes (on the BD) to scare off the Tuskens? I really dislike that noise and the digital rock.

This skeleton was also the same prop used in a movie called "One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing".

Is the Krayt Dragon responsible for that cringe worthy noise Old Ben now makes (on the BD) to scare off the Tuskens? I really dislike that noise and the digital rock.

You should check out the Harmy's Despecialized Edition on BlueRay. It's the movies the way they were originally released, except they've got beautiful picture & great sound. Disney won't release the originals? Who cares, go Harmy :thumbsup

I am actually very fond of my Silver Screen Edition. This is an acquired taste if you are used to the scrubbed look of the Blu ray, as it has more grain than a bowl of rice but this is the way it was seen in cinemas. Complete with scratches and end of reel markers (AKA cigarette burns).

Last edited:
Yeah, I love the Team Neg Silver Screen ANH. There's just something nostalgic about seeing film grain, the blip in the corner when the movie reel switched, & the dancing hair in the 20th Century opening fan fair. I still need their Silver Screen ESB.

Hmm...did you buy the last one from them on the show floor? I remember someone buying the last one they wouldn't sell as the 2nd one left on the wall as it was considered a "B pull." This happened right when I had walked up to their booth. I was bummed lol

No I didn't get it at celebration, I ordered it on the day they launched their website a few weeks/days before celebration.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back