Rubies Rogue One Roleplay Items on the way

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Should not be a big surprise that R1 items by Rubies are in work.

Entertainment Earth has some products listed for a July arrival :

Star Wars Rogue One Jyn Erso Baton
RU34164lg.jpg

Star Wars Rogue One Death Trooper Blaster

RU34165lg.jpg

Star Wars Rogue One Chewbacca Bowcaster Blaster
RU34343lg.jpg

Star Wars Rogue One Death Trooper 2-Piece Helmet
RU34166lg.jpg

Star Wars Rogue One K-2SO 2-Piece Mask
RU34167lg.jpg

I'm always curious to see Rubies items. Sometimes they make for great mods. I have had great results with the Queen Naboo blaster and the Leia A New Hope blaster. While other still enjoy moving the Solo blaster.

However...

Based on prices, I am expecting these role play weapons to be undersized (child size). The DT blaster is the same cost as TFA Phasma rifle and the Bowcaster is the same cost of the Finn blaster. Both of those were very small.

I would expect many here to do some cool things to the DT helmet and K-2SO mask.

Last edited:
Here's hoping that Death Trooper helmet will be suitable for modding. I've always wanted to try a Rubies mod just for fun and was nearly swayed to it by the Rebels TV show E11 but was put off by how small it turned out to be.

Here's hoping that Death Trooper helmet will be suitable for modding. I've always wanted to try a Rubies mod just for fun and was nearly swayed to it by the Rebels TV show E11 but was put off by how small it turned out to be.

What's the scale like on those "Rebels" blasters?

There is a basic picture up on each of the links, though I doubt that the Jyn Eros batons are the final product, they look a little too "real". The Death Trooper blaster looks like it might be pretty good with some paint, depending on the size. The mold for Chewbacca's bowcaster doesn't look too bad but it's probably way too small to bother with, it even looks stubby in the picture. The helmets... Meh. I was hoping for a better K-2SO helmet but something about it just doesn't look right...

I find those listings vague and unconvincing.

Depending on size I'd like to get the DT blaster, but then I'd have to get the helmet too.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back