Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

At 0:55 we see a stormtrooper taking a prisoner somwhere. Did anyone notice that the prisoner has the same jacket that Finn wears on Jakku and the Millennium Falcon? So this stormtrooper is probably Finn...

That's Poe Dameron and the trooper is not Finn.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome video!!! What was A.Driver on??? Seemed WAY out of it.:wacko

He was like Adam from "Girls"!

You know what's still remarkable is that even in the Spoiler thread, we have no idea of Gwen is seen with her helmet off.

Based on her comments at the panel, it sorta sounds like we might not. She said something to the effect that "it was great to play a character without regard to what the character looks like under the armor."

and they still have yet to show Luke in scenes. (Other than the first teaser hooded with robot hand)

I'm really hoping for some real Luke saber fights in this movie. Not like that rehearsed non sense in the prequels.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammit, why'd i watch that? Not i'm all juiced up and december seems like years away.... pfft!

As for that shot with the explosion, it could be getting timing down and that the real thing is a bigger explosion. I'd imagine they don't usually want the real actors that close to a real blast so they're working it out for safety's sake before shooting. Could be the real deal has something actually exploding they can only destroy once and they want the actors to have their bit down pat before doing it..

It's possible that from a straight on shot that the actors appear much closer to the explosion. That's just a guess.

I agree.. there needs to be Luke in action with a saber. I don't want him to just be an old hermit sitting around a campfire talking about the ways of the force. :D

Patience, Padawan's. This is the first of THREE films, they shouldn't feel compelled to jam everything awesome into the first one.

It's possible that from a straight on shot that the actors appear much closer to the explosion. That's just a guess.

its all about camera angle and depth of field. a 3D world is drastically changed in 2D format and can be manipulated to look closer than they appear. just like throwing punches... the thrower is usually many inches away from the recipients face but the actor's timing and the camera make it look closer and has impact. don't take behind the scenes stock footage as the final composite shot. for all we know a laser blast hits there and maybe there is a CGI prop that gets hit as well. you don't want to burn your actors so of course they are a good distance away. Its called MOVIE MAGIC! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Patience, Padawan's. This is the first of THREE films, they shouldn't feel compelled to jam everything awesome into the first one.

but I don't want to be patient! :D reckless is me... always looking for adventure, excitement! :D

Wow! Muffit the Daggit has really let himself go.

attachment.php

11692568_985240461515693_1395959006526633519_n.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back