Cameos that made you happy or ones that made you cringe (spoilers)

James Mcavoy is in Band of Brothers too.

I thought the old guys at the end of Coming to America that were bums, duke and duke was it? They were left destitute after the events of trading places. That was pretty funny back in the day.

So was Michael Fassbender. Charles and Magneto, fighting together in WWII. Tom Hardy was in it as well. I even remember spotting Simon Pegg in the first episode when rewatching it lately.

Whoa Simon Pegg?! I didnt know that! Ill have to check it out again! Good thing I have the set on DVD! :cool

I don't think he had any lines. He was just there in the background as one of Sobel's(David Schwimmer's character) assistants.

Gene Hackman in Young Frankenstein

Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World was the king of cameos
The most notable for me being the 3 stooges, Buster Keaton and Don Knots

Yes!! Love that cameo... im such a screen accurate fuss that i was like hang on, wrong number plate bahahaha...

The mrs just said channing tatum in this is the end... she said it portrayed him quite well, butt in the air on a leash...

Wow!! Just learned my mrs isnt a tatum fan... Yay for me :)

- - - Updated - - -

Was he in that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Arnie in the rundown/welcome to the jungle... looks at the rock and says "have fun"

i flipped out too when a friend linked me to the tv trailer the scene showed up on. i was like "wheres mr fusion!?!?" come to find out that was a gary weaver car that he built for a customer, that then sold it to Macfarlane. so i guess the original owner never wanted the mr fusion edition, or he kept it in the sale

i went on a man hunt trying to figure it out lol

James Mcavoy is in Band of Brothers too.

I thought the old guys at the end of Coming to America that were bums, duke and duke was it? They were left destitute after the events of trading places. That was pretty funny back in the day.

Yes!! Duke and Duke... I wonder if that wad of cash got him and mortimer back on top to make future 1 dollar life changing bets LOL

Johnny depp in "Tusk" im like this dude looks weird AF. Who is he, he seems familiar, hang on a second... nah... no way!! What !! LMFAO is that Johnny Depp?! HOLY PREQUELS IT IS JOHNNY DEPP!! he nailed his scenes, and when you realize its him its even funnier to watch :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Robert patrick in wayne's World,and of course Alice Cooper

"Have you seen this boy"

That was well played....

Chuck Yeager in The Right Stuff. Roger Corman in Apollo 13. William Shatner in Airplane 2. Dan Aykroyd in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes. (Great cameo in generally bad movie.)

Charlton Heston in Wayne's World 2. (Great cameo in generally goofball movie.)

Oh, and Charlton Heston in Tombstone. (Great cameo in generally great movie.)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back