Iron Man MK V proyect

completely totally amazingly sweet! This is wunnerful. Thank you for sharing your awesome work. Just amazing to look at!

I found in Legacy effects blog this pic. of the Mark 5 which was used in Iron Man 3, if given the choice I prefer the original model of Iron Man 2 , this did not really upset me , but do not understand why they changed it.

Last edited:
God, i would LOVE to get my hands on that 3d model.... No,.. ALL of those models made for the Movies.

Do you have a link to that Blog, where you found that Picture?

I found in Legacy effects blog this pic. of the Mark 5 which was used in Iron Man 3, if given the choice I prefer the original model of Iron Man 2 , this did not really upset me , but do not understand why they changed it.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/743/UUi27J.jpg

Yeah, I like the one better from the movie, too. But I still think the LE version looks very interesting.

Iron Man V helmet.jpg

God, i would LOVE to get my hands on that 3d model.... No,.. ALL of those models made for the Movies.

Do you have a link to that Blog, where you found that Picture?

Legacy Effects blog

Yeah, I like the one better from the movie, too. But I still think the LE version looks very interesting.

View attachment 391653

really I like the model, but do not understand what they were thinking when they changed it, it's like that only mark 5 changed and not the other models, in short, It be possible make some modifications and do this model too, lol, differences are few, in the face plate of the helmet, the chest,and the upper leg

Yeah, not sure why they changed it either. It would be easy to make, it's just a modified mk 3 helmet, I think.

It's cool how the faceplate looks a lot like the Mk 41 Bones faceplate.

yes, I've printed parts, helmet, arm and half chest, I need to redo some scale in the middle of the leg, patience bro, in shortly I go to show everything, but the main fact here is making green sand molds for the smelting of aluminum, I'm doing the core to melt into molds parts; and I remember to all RPF family that I put a 3d model of the helmet ready for print, only need put the correct scale for any one head, enjoy.

Last edited:
Is it normal when I open the downloaded file only is the faceplate there? Or maybe is some kind of issue with my 3d sw :(

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back