Rarest prop replica (or real prop) you own

All the pouches are original.
lukepouch1.jpg

lukepouch2.jpg

Lukepouch3.jpg

Lukepouch4.jpg

Although it is no longer my rarest item. This is now it. It is about 90% original parts on a mega rare metal framed Horton Magnum, including all the knobs/dials. Only the front barrel supports are replica:

finalbowcaster.jpg

Can u show pics of it, please:) I would like to see this

Constantine exorcism amulet
This amulet was not done by any company props
it really exist as a Catholic amulet
I ran into him unintentionally and found a single prop

fgfg.jpg

image.jpg

I think mine is now this Drive jacket made by Richard Lim himself. My understanding is that he made 27 for filming and just around a dozen replicas for customers. I got mine right before he retired for good.

Some amazing stuff on this list !

I'm lucky I have a few fairly rare bits and pieces, but among my favourites I have the MR Signature edition Boba Fett blaster.. but I had the base signed by all 4 Fetts, Jeremy Bulloch again and by Dickie Beers, Daniel Logan and Tem Morrison.

I also have the MR ROTJ Luke blaster signed and Leia's MR blaster signed on the bases.. and the Chogokin of C3p0 .. signed :)

3oin

Mine would have to be the Blood Key from Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight. I've only seen one other person with one on the board.
Picture004_zpsb3c97405.jpg

Not sure if this counts or not...but I have a 30x42 sheet of uncut Harry Potter trading cards. Not factory goofs, all good prints.

No. That def does NOT count, sorry. Or have those cards seen screentime in a movie?

And this may not count, too, since it´s not actually what I´d call finished. BUT! It´s at least a prop :p

http://www.therpf.com/f9/sw-captain-typho-blaster-replica-prototype-showoff-29162/

To my knowledge the only existing replica of the Typho Blaster, still a WIP. After 7 years ...

I would say my rarest would be my Wrath of Kahn pendant. It's stamped on the back with "1982 Paramount Pictures Corp." I've never seen another like it. My mom ordered it out of Starlog magazine for me back in '82

I remember the ad. Been looking for one for years. Glad to discover it's officially licensed.

As for my rarest, I have a Fossil Dumbledore Watch.

I remember the ad. Been looking for one for years. Glad to discover it's officially licensed.

As for my rarest, I have a Fossil Dumbledore Watch.

Thanks, I still have it hanging in my office. I tried to sell it a while ago, but had no takers.

178_7808.jpg

178_7809.jpg

Probably my custom LOST Dharma Swan Station computer.

Screen-cap from an old YouTube video:

LOST.jpg

Link, if anyone's interested: LOST TV Show - Swan Station Computer Prop Replica Build (Part 3) - YouTube

My computer crashed some months ago and the code now only exists on three 5 1/4" floppy disks; making it rare even for me.

--------

Somewhat unrelated. Here's a YouTube video of kids reacting to an Apple II - I basically had the same reaction when I first got this computer: http://youtu.be/PF7EpEnglgk

I don’t really know if it’s rare, but so far I’ve only seen one other exact replica in Jade.
It’s Iolaus pendant from Hercules: the legendary journeys. I know it was a bit a silly adventure/fantasy series but for what it was I really enjoyed watching it and I’ve always been fascinated with this amulet.

Iolaus pendant1s.jpg Iolaus 2.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back