Re: STAR WARS LIFE-SIZE COLLECTION - gallery of my personal & licensed SW work!

You're welcome! It's well deserved. Hope to have mine 1/10 as good as yours! :p. Lol.

Most impressive Gino,most impressive :)

Ben

Also if I had to pick a few favourites I'd have to say that you've really got to nailing the blending of your costumes with the movie backgrounds especially the emperor ones and Darth Maul as I really had to look twice on those. Also the second ANH Vader shot down with the vintage filter really looks like a production shot. Epic man.

Ben

TOP NOTCH my friend!!!! hope to meet you one day

Gerardo

You're welcome! It's well deserved. Hope to have mine 1/10 as good as yours! :p. Lol.
Awesome work and collection Gino!

Thanks guys!

Also if I had to pick a few favourites I'd have to say that you've really got to nailing the blending of your costumes with the movie backgrounds especially the emperor ones and Darth Maul as I really had to look twice on those. Also the second ANH Vader shot down with the vintage filter really looks like a production shot. Epic man.

Ben

Thanks Ben. It's something I just recently started doing. Getting the perspective, eye level, and lighting to match up can be super frustrating.

TOP NOTCH my friend!!!! hope to meet you one day

Gerardo

Thanks man. Good to see you still around my friend.
Things sure have come a long way since we first got into this stuff huh.
You have to make it out to one of the shows. Maybe the next SW Celebration? ;)

A really stunning collection, like I said before!

As always, fantastic stuff. And the photography is always stunning, really shows off how increddible and close to the originals your collection is.

As always, fantastic stuff. And the photography is always stunning, really shows off how increddible and close to the originals your collection is.

Thanks James! I kid you not, with the exception of a handful of those pics, the rest were shot with my super old and outdated 2.1 megapixel handheld.
I have been dragging my feet on getting a new setup because I'm lazy and don't want to have to learn how to use a totally new camera. Lol

I love the Darth Maul and Vader TESB Gino. You always do such great work. The Maul looks so good and so real, it is indeed impressive.

Hey Gino, to me the TK Stormtrooper pics really impress me the most. The side view is especially appealing & the
overall shine is incredible. To me, your pics are what a TK should look like!.
I'm striving with my build to achieve this look, thanks for posting your pics.
Stu

Love it all but if I had to choose a favorite it would be the ANH Vader. I thought that was the original publicity still with the painted lightsaber for a second.

Love it all but if I had to choose a favorite it would be the ANH Vader. I thought that was the original publicity still with the painted lightsaber for a second.

Haha yeah I thought Gino was pulling a swifty and put the original publicity photo in there to see if anyone noticed. It's THAT close. :)

Ben

Wowww... Just stunning collection !!!
Great pics too... So nice :love

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back