The Hulk

Replicant X

Just finished a first attempt to make a Hulk.
The body suit is made in foam and covered with a double layer of polar fleece.
Added some light shadowing. Head is a latex mask, repainted, and padded with foam to fit like a helmet

95c5cb5e-72ee-46ae-9374-42fdf6549330.jpg7be12a98-1cef-4d00-9da8-226293daf9c3.jpg039209ac-45c8-46c7-be07-260aead822a2.jpg2e5cb598-f48b-46e7-a14e-742dda458371.jpg

HULK 2016-f01098aaa307.jpgHULK 2016-9493-3012243b8aa6.jpg

Good job on your Hulk costume ! The muscle suit looks great.
You could make the Rhino using the same method (hint hint)

It looks awesome dude, great job!
Can I ask how you molded/sculpted the muscles for the suit. I'm trying to do something similar, but I can't find any templates to use.

Stunning work! :thumbsup I hope you can display that on a mannequin when you're not wearing it - it's too good to be in storage!

Just finished a first attempt to make a Hulk.
The body suit is made in foam and covered with a double layer of polar fleece.
Added some light shadowing. Head is a latex mask, repainted, and padded with foam to fit like a helmet
Nice work! I'm curious, did you paint the fleece material or did you just find a suitable green?

Good job on your Hulk costume ! The muscle suit looks great.
You could make the Rhino using the same method (hint hint)
Yes, this type of body can adapt to many characters with similar body type. Someone also suggested a Thanos if finished in blue fleece.

That is awesome! You look like a giant action figure. How long did it take to make?
thanks, yeah it is my young brother actually, and as you say looks like a life size toy, lol

It looks awesome dude, great job!
Can I ask how you molded/sculpted the muscles for the suit. I'm trying to do something similar, but I can't find any templates to use.
thanks, sorry but I could not find any templates. There are some pepakura files somewhere, but that did not adapt to my idea. Muscles are individually made in small pieces of foam. It is all free hand so it is all in you, trial and error and getting the right piece

Stunning work! :thumbsup I hope you can display that on a mannequin when you're not wearing it - it's too good to be in storage!
It is a good idea, but I am not keeping him. I made two, one for a client, and this one I thought about keeping him for a while. But I am letting him go in the Junkyard

Nice work! I'm curious, did you paint the fleece material or did you just find a suitable green?
That is the polar fleece as it comes in that green. Just added light shadowing to the muscles to enhance them.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back