Die Hard Trilogy Props

I love anything Die Hard related. Here are my props:

IMG_9776.jpg

Dsc01154.jpg

Vest1.jpg

Wonderful... I purchased a Galco holster for a very good price, of course without checking this thread again... Looks I've got the normal holster, not the ******* holster... And I still don't know it this thing is for the beretta or a glock17.

At the moment Im on vacation and the holster arrived at home some days ago... But I think I have to check it if the beretta fits...

But if the shoulder strips doesn't look like the movie version I have to re-sell it...

Sadly the seller couldn't send me photos of the complete holster, so I don't know anything of the thing, except it's a Galco holster...

Sometimes I hate me for these spontaneously purchases...

If nothing fits, I guess, I have to buy an expensive one...

BTW: Is this thingy included normally, what you can attach to the belt?

rgb491b.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats. No the ammo pouch is not usually included.

congrats? Please no sarcasm... :)

I will hate it, if thats the wrong one, even if it was cheap... It will bother me, because everytime I see the original holster, I will think "not 100%"...

What have you done? Did you get a holster from Goud and Goodrich or you really purchased the 2 holster and mixed 'em?

Oh, ok... I have now my Galco holster, it is cool, but just what I think: It'S not acurate enough for me... I still don't have a beretta, but I tried a Reck Double Action, very similar to the Beretta 92F, so I think a beretta would fit... I think I keep the galco now, and try to find the other holster now...

I hope it's ok, if I "jedifyfe" my display a little bit. :lol I like your display, especially the body for holster/shirt/badge...

Hi,
Long time lurker... finally coming out of the shadows. =p

Looking to put my own DH3 rig together. Found alot of information in this thread useful. Now I just need to know what types of 'tie downs' do I need to accurately match the ones in the film.

Is this the one?
Galco Tie Down For Off Side Of System SST, SSTB. Galco Holster Accessories.

Do both sides match or is there a different one for the holster and the mag pouch?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Bumping this thread as I have just managed to get a Kenwood TH21 Walkie Talkie
It comes with a rather long antenna, Anybody know the model number of the short stubby antenna that was used in the first film, I have searched for weeks on ebay and google but cannot find anything close?

Long time fan of Die Hard. Saw the first one, and With a Vengeance. And With a Vengeance is by far my favorite of the trilogy. (Yes triliogy. 4 and 5 don't count)
I was hunting down a shirt that closely resembles what John wore in Die Hard 3. The outer, button down shirt. Ant information on that?

Whelp, the hunt begins. Speaking of the hunt, I just realized I have a cotton ribed A shirt, the John McClane signature fashion line. And a blue and green flannel almost close to what John McClane wore in Die Hard 2. If I have pics, I'll post them as proof

Here`s my little collection put together over a couple of years.

dhc1.JPGdhc2.jpgdhc3.JPGdhc4.JPG

Found the kenwoods on ebay for under forty bucks as although the mesh on the TH 21BT was shot, the mesh on the other was fine and knew I could swap them.
Used the base of one antenna and added the top section of a Motorola one had lying around and some green stripes then printed out a kenwood logo from google.

After 2 years of searching, I have finally managed to track down and purchase the correct antenna.
It did come attached to the walkie pictured but I will use that for spares (TH-41AT)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back