E-11

If you are in EU I might have one. But shipping outside EU would cost more than the scope itself.

I would put an ad in the WTB section. I'm sure there are a few people here with extras that might be willing to part with them.

I got mine from someone in germany and it was something like 150 shipped IIRC. Keep your eye on the junkyard. I've seen multiples there the last few months.

Wow! That's a great looking M19!

- - - Updated - - -

any one know where I can get a resin tank scope for the e-11 I tried twice to get a real one on ebay but it ended at over $300

M38s are on ebay all the time. Just search Tank Scope or Star wars scope. Something along those lines. Doopy Doos have theirs for around $10-.

I have a doopydoos one that I'm not using. I'm building an ESB E-11 and it's just sitting there looking all sorts of lonely and left out with the rest of the unused ANH parts.

And I'm just up the road in OK.

There are REAL M38's on ebay quite a bit and they are a LOT cheaper than the m19/32 scopes, like less than $100 usually and in great condition but if resin is what you want you can have mine.

I have a doopydoos one that I'm not using. I'm building an ESB E-11 and it's just sitting there looking all sorts of lonely and left out with the rest of the unused ANH parts.

And I'm just up the road in OK.

There are REAL M38's on ebay quite a bit and they are a LOT cheaper than the m19/32 scopes, like less than $100 usually and in great condition but if resin is what you want you can have mine.

Yeah I will take it how much I want a resen as a place holder till I can get a real one

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back