Kylo Ren Saber hollow hilt for electronics

I'm working with Gustavo right now to get these V5 hilts CNC machined.

So if you're interested, stay tuned. Please no PM's just yet about it. I will open up a thread when it is time.

I know it was just recent. but any update on this? I'm a machinist so I can lend a hand if y'all need the help. What software are you using for programming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you're interested, stay tuned. Please no PM's just yet about it. I will open up a thread when it is time.

I'm also interested, please PM me when available!

Thank you!

I'm also interested, please PM me when available!

Thank you!

It's from "supra sak 2.1" set. It calls "Remote turn-on red cable 18GA 5m"
Its one of them inside

DlOe3bGZP9M.jpg

DlOe3bGZP9M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an electronics/components list for this yet or what has worked for y'all?

For my build I used an Igniter v2, Z6 led (full optics package), two tactile momentary buttons, an 18650 battery and battery pack sourced locally (I'm in NZ and it's a pain to ship batteries), and a 2W bass speaker. I attached the igniter to the top of the battery pack which made a perfect fit inside the shapeways printed v2 hilt, the speaker to the bottom of the battery pack, get some connector cables to attach the Z6 LED to the igniter, and then wired the two tactile buttons to the saber and hot glued to the pommel end of the hilt, as gucabe had done. Obviously not included are the blades and wires.

i was looking for this file on Shapeways and can't find it. Does anyone have a copy they could E-mail me please ?

The links are all on the "Knights of Ren" Facebook page and you have to set up an account with shape ways I'm not sure that the links are available any other way. Even just searching on shapeways. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's he deal

Sorry Kind of off topic kind of not but Can anyone recommend a good program for 3D printing? I've heard really good things about simplify3d just wanted to know if that was the way to go or if there are free softwares that work just as good.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back