Which dream prop would you want?

The smoke part should be simple simple enough with dry ice or a smoke machine, the fog machines are not too bad price ways to pick up.

I would love the Ark of The Covenant from Raiders. Wanted to make one for Halloween with leds in the bottom plus a way to make fog roll out!

I would just go for a full size crystal skull, try to keep it simple
And a book of secrets
and a meerschaum pipe
and a .....
Oh is this just one dream prop.

Last edited:
I would just go for a full size crystal skull, try to keep it simple
And a book of secrets
and a meerschaum pipe
and a .....
Oh is this just one dream prop.

All of these have been done before and should be available on the secondary market. Make your dreams come true :thumbsup

I would love to be able to get these items, but seeing as though I had already taken out a bank loan for my Darth Vader costume and didn't tell the wife anything else would probably end my marriage.
That's why I might try to start making my own crystal skull.

Man, what I would give to see the original male T. rex head from "The Lost World" properly restored to its former glory, instead of rotting away in the shop of some private collector.

FMEj9SU.jpg TBpVVtr.jpg

FMEj9SU.jpg

TBpVVtr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
14897940731251089264601.jpgWhat about an interocitor, or maybe the robot from lost in space.

Forbidden Planet was the first SF movie I saw when I was a kid, I was stunned by the sight of Robbie the Robot,
many years later I read something about a movie studio prop auction and the original Robbie was going to be sold.
Since then I dreamed about having Robbie standing in my den along with my other dream prop the original movie
used Time Machine from the 1961 film.
They would be a couple killer props to own.

73, Ron w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/

View attachment 363549

Last edited:
Willing to dream I'd love to have the Black Pearl. But something more affordable would probably be any prop from a Wes Anderson film, their costume design is just stunning.

I didn't go through the whole thread, so I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'd want a full-sized, planet-based Stargate and DHD from SG-1 that was functional so you could input an address on the DHD and the gate would rotate to the corresponding symbols and lock in each chevron. Building one has been on my bucket list for years.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back