Rubie's ANH Leia Blaster--- Anyone seen this yet?

It's just one guy at Reade Models. How much time have you given him to reply? And he could always be busy or on holiday. In a pinch, if he doesn't ship to Canada for some reason, let me know, and I'll be a "clearing house" for you -- I'm planning to order a couple sets in the not-too-distant future, and I'd add one (?) for you and send it up when they came in...

--Jonah

Still nothing from Reade models... so if you ARE buying a couple, yeah, it would be great if I could get in on that.

Cuz I'm being ignored for whatever reason.

Bought a bunch of extra 3M Bumpons if anyone needs them.

IMG1456.jpg

IMG1457.jpg

Go here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=248216

Those bumpons are looking way to flat for my taste to be used on the DDC.

Also the shape/corners seems off - looks more like the 3M bumpons i used some hundreds for my Enterprise themed homecinema.

Could you explain which mag-plate is correct for the ROTJ version? I read where the one on the MR was wrong, and I've seen at least two different versions on a real Margolin. I'm going to convert the one I got into the ROTJ version but want to fix the mag plate while I'm at it if I can. I've read the threads but can't recall seeing the differences explained exactly. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Could you explain which mag-plate is correct for the ROTJ version? I read where the one on the MR was wrong, and I've seen at least two different versions on a real Margolin. I'm going to convert the one I got into the ROTJ version but want to fix the mag plate while I'm at it if I can. I've read the threads but can't recall seeing the differences explained exactly. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

The one you see on MJFs cast is accurate (there are way more than two versions ;))
the MR mag bottom was based on a scratchbuilt one I created when I offered my first run of Margolin casts back the days (which are also the base for MRs reversed engineered DDCD, before they found a real one in the end). So yes, the MR mag bottom is inaccurate ;)

The one you see on MJFs cast is accurate (there are way more than two versions ;))
the MR mag bottom was based on a scratchbuilt one I created when I offered my first run of Margolin casts back the days (which are also the base for MRs reversed engineered DDCD, before they found a real one in the end). So yes, the MR mag bottom is inaccurate ;)

Thank You!

I thought as much but wanted to make sure. :thumbsup

Thanks again!

Started in on mine and was looking for your build-thread as inspiration and guidance. Was it determined that the orange flash hider on the toy was too large?

You know what - I'm mixing you up with MaraJade'sFather... Still - would love to see / hear all you have on this project! ;)

Started in on mine and was looking for your build-thread as inspiration and guidance. Was it determined that the orange flash hider on the toy was too large?

MR used the wrong flash hinder and Rubies is a direct copy.

I got a resin cast of the correct one from OdiWan72. There are also a Shapeways version and DEC has a kit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back