Imperial welding droids I'D Thread

Re: Imperial welding droid I'D Thread

I would say more, like I said earlier, the transmission arms are not 100% spot on to the ones used on the prop, in any of the 2 scans posted above. So there is probably a third version of this kit, and probably the hardest to get but the only one with the accurate parts to build this droid.

Can't wait to hear if the sideshow head is the correct size, if it's a tad too big, I may have another solution. More on that later !

I would say more, like I said earlier, the transmission arms are not 100% spot on to the ones used on the prop, in any of the 2 scans posted above. So there is probably a third version of this kit, and probably the hardest to get but the only one with the accurate parts to build this droid.

Can't wait to hear if the sideshow head is the correct size, if it's a tad too big, I may have another solution. More on that later !
Is that kit known? As soon as The kit gets to my door, I will share that info!! I will take pics next to the head with a ruler!!

Has the atst arm part been ID
It looks like they are from the tamiya 1/12 Renault RE 20 Turbo renault.jpegrenault.jpeg

Nice work! You inadvertently found another piece as well!
renaultNose.jpg

And I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of those bent tubes are the ones that belong on the Vader welding droid as well!

Another masterpiece Mr Cowen!. I didn't even know these droids existed!.
Looking forward to you painting it Guy...always my favourite part of your builds:D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back