DEAD SPACE Isaac Clarke Level 3 Suit SKS Props

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 2/14/14

Dont worry about going slow, nobody ever gets complimented on fast shoddy work. I never have played the game, i did buy one of the figures when they were released since it was so cool looking. I really am enjoying this build. I also wouldnt mind seeing a version of one like the SDCC version of the figure that was released, black with either silver or white writing on each piece of armor. Really great job!

Thanks! I actually took lots of screen shots of the SDCC figure and the regular figure to try and get the scale of all the armor right.

I would highly recommend to play at least the first and second game the 3rd is kind of...meh.

Looking freaking sweet! Nothing like a looming convention to kick your arse into gear. I've pulled wonders out on the last 2-3 days prior to needing it. Needless to say I reaaaally hate doing that.

Looking freaking sweet! Nothing like a looming convention to kick your arse into gear. I've pulled wonders out on the last 2-3 days prior to needing it. Needless to say I reaaaally hate doing that.

I think whats killing me is I am putting together my prop booth for the convention as well, I'm working with Bio Ware on my Dragon Age helmet, and trying to finish DEAD SPACE. All by mid March! Oh, and I still have a full time job!! But I will agree stress will get your ass moving.

Sorry about the lack of updates lately. Between my convention booth plans and Borderlands orders I have been a little swamped. Today I did get the leather chest and sleeves sewn together. I will move onto the rib armor next.

ds37_zps95689c59.jpg

ds38_zps5a4959be.jpg

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 3/5/14

Aww yeah, been waiting to see this put together :3

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

I am sitting here fangirling over the fact that you went so far as to remember the specific pattern of the upper torso fabric. (something I specifically remember from the game) It seems that very often Costumers/prop builders focus solely on either hard or soft parts, and end up sort of lacking in the final build. This is not so for your suit, and everything about it just astounds me.

Boots and pants and boots and pants. Working in overdrive right now to finish by next weekend for Planet Comicon here in Kansas City. Here are the progress photos of the boot/shin armor. The finial image shows them painted but not weathered.

ds40_zpsd95cc574.jpg

ds41_zpsd5840e37.jpg

ds42_zps29a7e5a9.jpg

ds43_zpsbcbf5a47.jpg

ds44_zpsf10a01ea.jpg

ds45_zps8742a725.jpg

Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 3/8/14

Great job on the sewing there mate, the whole build has such clean lines and details it's coming along great! Think you'll be ready in time for the 14th?

Great job on the sewing there mate, the whole build has such clean lines and details it's coming along great! Think you'll be ready in time for the 14th?

Thanks! Even if I have to stay up all night for the next couple of days I will be ready for comicon :)

Here is a test fitting of all the soft and hard pieces of the Level 3 suit. No joke this took 20 plus minutes to put on and I had to enlist the help of my wife :) I don't know how that damn tube changes Issac's suit so fast!!

ds47_zps5c65a6e9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 3/10/14

Wow! Amazing @Captainhask. Looks like a perfect fit! Great work!
Will you be using the lights you installed throughout?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: DEAD SPACE Issac Clarke Level 3 Suit - Updated 3/10/14

Wow! Amazing @Captainhask. Looks like a perfect fit! Great work!
Will you be using the lights you installed throughout?

Yeah, it will all light up. There are still some extra things I have to do with the wires and battery packs so I didn't turn them on yet! I will be sure to post pics from this weekend I'm sure I will get a great response from the people of Kansas City!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back