STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

thanks MJF, but thats not the side missing, here is the side missing. any chance you can screen cap this exact scene? i am using my phone and taking a picture of the tv screen so it looks blurry

darksabersidemissing.jpg

i seriously appreciate your effort :thumbsup

Did you all watch the Rebel Recon? Dave F. Made a point in explaining a couple interesting things. The Wrens were not from Mandalore and that the Mother is actually the Wren. The father took the name because her house was more prestigious.

So it makes me wonder.... Might we know Sabine's father? Think about it, we don't know his name and we have yet to see him. Could he be a character we know from Clone Wars or old EU canon? It could be interesting.

It's Corky!

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

Am I nuts or did I hear Sabine say "Su'cuy!" when she communicated to her mom's base? It sounded like it, but maybe I was hoping they used the RC novel Mandalorian. It would mean "So you're still alive" or basically "Hi".

Yeah I saw that and what they say, but the words sounded like the Mando Lucasfilm came up with for the Republic Commando novels. I'll have to watch it again tomorrow.

That could still work. There may not be separate words for hi and hailing but can work depending on context.

Ok I watched the beginning again and she clearly says "Su'cuy!". It sounds like "Soo Coo ee". So she's saying "So you're still alive." but Lucasfilm was giving a general translation of hi. I'm loving that they are making an effort to keep the better things from the old EU. I remember, I think, in TCW, one of the Clones, maybe Rex yells "Oya!" or "Let's hunt!" when going into battle. So this might not be the first time.

Judging from the title (I haven't watched the trailers) I'm guessing kallus doesn't get out of this episode alive.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back